Random lady peed in the lift when I was desperate as well

2 hours ago, Emilaze said:

To cut it short, I was visiting my friend and I had to pee. (That is quite the intro...) 

Anyway..

Let's say on a scale of 1 to 10 I was a solid 8 when I got into the lift. 

So I got in the lift (of my friend's apartment) and just as the door was about to close, it popped open again and a lady stepped in or rather hurriedly jumped in. No sooner did the door close, she goes "I'm really sorry but I've been holding for almost 13 hrs. I hope you don't mind" and drops her pants and squats on the floor releasing a literal flood onto the carpet. The sound of it bouncing off the walls and sometimes I feel that the universe may not like me as much because no sooner she did that that 8 probably jumped to a 9.5. I was THIS close to doing the same as her, but unfortunately I am too shy for that for she (a random person) was right there and I also know that the lift has cameras. So I held on with sheer will and thats excruciating.

Also idk how she held for 13 hrs and how much she actually had to pee because when the lift reached the 4th floor, she abruptly stopped peeing, pulled up her pants, apologised to me again and got off. 

Throughout the time it was just so damn difficult to not randomly lose control because she literally gushed for almost a minute or I think I bit more and she still wasnt done.

As soon I reached my friends floor and she opened the door, I pushed through her and power walked straight to the bathroom and released my own torrent in the sink, else I was on the verge on losing it right there. :]

Why did you choose the sink?

10 hours ago, Remi said:

Wow, thats a 1 out of 10¹⁰ chance to witness that first hand

Yeah haha ! First I was shell shocked, then wowed, then I was panicking for her and internally crying for myself. It was just so random 😂

Edited by Emilaze
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

If the lift has cameras, I hope your face doesn't pop up on the internet.

Even if it does, even I won't recognise myself since I had sunglasses on and a hat

So the lift is huge and I was standing at the other side. But her side was pretty drenched.

Edited by Emilaze
Clearly I was typing with my eyes closed
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2