Peeing in Public Pools (deliberately & constantly)

On 11/7/2023 at 6:41 AM, longbastard said:

I do piss in the pool but I like pissing other places at the pool more. Locker room floor, showers, random floor drains, the dirty towel bin, deck chairs, bushes 

As long as I’m wet I piss anywhere I feel like. If I got some swimwear on and do it slowly enough how would anyone know I’m relieving myself?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I've always peed in the pool. So did the friends and other kids in my family. We never thought anything of it and we're never told any different. The first time my friend and I saw a kid get scolded we were actually surprised. But I will admit, after learning it's something we "shouldn't" be doing, definitely made us do it more.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, TrashyToni said:

Only the toilet floor?

At toilets you can splash whatever you want if you are alone, so walls, doors, sink etc.

There are usually people in the locker rooms, so its more difficult there. But my wish is to soak every corner of that room... 

Edited by martan1258
8 hours ago, Wolfenstar13 said:

I've always peed in the pool. So did the friends and other kids in my family. We never thought anything of it and we're never told any different. The first time my friend and I saw a kid get scolded we were actually surprised. But I will admit, after learning it's something we "shouldn't" be doing, definitely made us do it more.

I was actually encouraged to pee in pools as a kid, both by my parents and grandparents, and I loved the moment when I realised it was something I "shouldn't" be doing.  Great to hear you did it even more after realising it was naughty!   

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Maggie_555 said:

I was actually encouraged to pee in pools as a kid, both by my parents and grandparents, and I loved the moment when I realised it was something I "shouldn't" be doing.  Great to hear you did it even more after realising it was naughty!   

Yeah, when we found out we "shouldn't" be peeing the pool, it translated to us as "definitely going to even more." We always made sure we had to pee when we got to the pool, and that we had plenty of drinks while there. Though the private pool was worse. At home, you could show of while doing it. And as teenage boys we did

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

How did you raise your kids though? I mean you clearly encouraged them to use the pool as a toilet as much as you could, but did you tell them it’s something they “shouldn’t be doing” and that they were being naughty and had to be sly doing it? Or did you pretend it was all natural and let them find out for themself through some unpleasant situation being caught?

14 hours ago, martan1258 said:

At toilets you can splash whatever you want if you are alone, so walls, doors, sink etc.

There are usually people in the locker rooms, so its more difficult there. But my wish is to soak every corner of that room... 

As long as I’m wet, no one will notice I’m peing or at least there will be plausible deniability. So at the pool I really just pee whereever I am as soon as I feel the urge. 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Desolator said:

Nice! Maybe you should have encouraged them to have fun the way Wolfen did!

When you guys would piss in it from the side, did you ever try to aim for those chorine floater things?

My friend's dad taught him how to piss into the pool from the side, and then he showed me how to piss in the pool "guy style", as his dad called it. Sometimes all three of us would compete to hit the chlorine floaters, pretending we were shooting at enemy ships with our "cannons" haha

Lol, that's actually kind of cool and funny.  But no, if we honestly aimed at anything, it'd more likely have been each other or shooting for distance. We really started to enjoy the fact we were doing something we weren't supposed to be to really care what we aiming at.

• Love 2

I also think pissing in pools is so fun! Just now i stumbled upon this post while I was at a hotel and got horny, so I went down to the hotel hotub which was filled with people and let out all my pee I had held in my bladder after a long road trip to the hotel. I love to think of my piss contaminating the water.

• Hot 4
7 hours ago, Peejoy said:

I also think pissing in pools is so fun! Just now i stumbled upon this post while I was at a hotel and got horny, so I went down to the hotel hotub which was filled with people and let out all my pee I had held in my bladder after a long road trip to the hotel. I love to think of my piss contaminating the water.

Well you'll get no criticism from me @Peejoy, quite the opposite in fact!  I love the way you got into a hot-tub full of people, knowing your bladder was full after a long road trip, and deliberately contaminated the water by releasing your piss into it,  Naughty and sexy!!  

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, LucasCoolBro said:

Same, I've always pissed in the pool, even after I was told I shouldn't, I just didn't care. And I actually talked about it for fun with my friends and they all are the same. One day we went on a trip together, the pool was a urinal, like we went on the side, unzipped our pants and pissed in it no pb.

Very jealous of that. our local public pool was always too busy to do that. Unless you snuck in at night😉. But we certainly did that at the private pool. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LucasCoolBro said:

Yeah it's always cool to just stand next to the pool and piss in it. We did it in a spa too, it was so risky. Like, there was a little bassin isolated, we urinated in it.

Yeah we used to stand on the side all the time at our pool and pee into it. Or stand in the shallow end above the water and pull out to pee. Never been to spa, but have seen some videos and think it would be really hot see in person

• Hot 1
14 minutes ago, LucasCoolBro said:

Yeah I jerked off tons of times in there too lmfao even fucked in a spa one day.

Never jerked off in one but came loads during many visits with girlfriends/affairs. Aren’t they the ones to blame for the mess, when I just cum in them? 🤔

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 8:35 PM, Wolfenstar13 said:

Yeah we used to stand on the side all the time at our pool and pee into it. Or stand in the shallow end above the water and pull out to pee. Never been to spa, but have seen some videos and think it would be really hot see in person

So you just use the pool as a giant urinal ?