Orgasm while peeing

Having tried many times to pee while I was actually ejaculating I eventually concluded that it just wasn't possible for me. I've seen videos on the late lamented Xtube where several men managed this but it seems to me pretty clear that it's meant to be be impossible and that they were unusually gifted ! My main interest in posting here, though, is to ask about the female equivalent. Again, video has provided my only source of knowledge and that is not reliable. The videos have shown models who while possibly not full to bursting were obviously reasonable full. They masturbated and appeared to be genuinely aroused but who knows whether they genuinely reached orgasm. Can anybody enlighten me as to what would happen as a woman with an extremely full bladder has an orgasm ? I understand that she might hold on because she wants to but that she might also not hold back. If the latter, do her orgasmic contractions help to power the expulsion of urine or interrupt it ? This seems to be a very niche interest I've got here but thanks in advance for any answers.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually wanted to post about this, but then I came across you post.

So here it is. It is a bit of a long story, and it is almost a technical description, but I just found it all very fascinating.

This is the third time I make an account to login. I have asked to delete the previous ones. That's because my kink comes in waves and after a wave I alway feel a bit foolish and slightly ashamed.

Last year beginning of spring I had a strong wave, which started when I had a whole week to myself. I'm really into desperation and wetting. I love that strong feeling of needing to go, and I hold it until I really can't no more. I prefer to go outside when it's dark and smoke a cigarette when I know I can't hold any longer. The feeling of relief in combination with that growing warm wet sensation and doing something I shouldn't be doing really makes me crazy horny. I normally rub myself while holding and cum quickly after I soak myself.

After that week I had enough for a while, untill recently. Suddenly I was thinking about 'getting desperate' again, and I started making plans for the one day I would be alone. It started with drinking a lot of water early in the morning, since I only had the daytime. Which was a bit different than other times, when some alcohol was involved as well.

Probably because of the days of anticipation, I was really horny, rubbing my dick through my jeans, edging constantly. And from time to time I would let go just a few drops of pee, to enjoy the little wet spot. And I was just on the edge of an orgasm when I couldn't hold it anymore. So I let go, but didn’t really knew at first what it was I was letting go. It was a trange mix of wetting myself and having an orgasm. It was very intense. I was shaking, and I couldn't help making some sounds. I think I can say I hadn't felt an orgasm like that before. Or at least, not of this nature.

It was such an unique experience that I planned to do it again soon after, but that time I wanted to see what was "going on". So I did the same thing, drank half a swimming pool, but this time I was only in my underwear. I can get real hard when I feel desperate to pee, but towards the end it can get difficul. Somehow rubbing hard through my underwater works better than just stroking my naked dick. 

When the moment came when I felt I couldn't hold it anymore, it was also the moment I realised I should grab some towels from the bathroom. I just made it back to the hallway, when I felt something was about to come out. I pulled my underwear down, and that movement was enough to have some cum dripping out in a sort of ruined orgasm kind of way with a half hard-on.

But seeing this unexpected cum dripping made me hard quickly, and while masturbating fully hard now, spurts of pee came spraying out hard... like water pistol hard. I accidentally sprayed pee over some stuff I hadn't really planned to (not into that). After some strong pee sprays, cum came spurting out. It came really close together. The last that came leaking out, could have been anything, and while I has getting soft, I really wanted to feel that release of a full blader emptying, and I really wanted to pee a bit on myself, but after a strong orgasm, somehow it becomes really hard to pee. Only under the shower I can relax enough to fully release. And even then I need another serious pee just 10 minutes after.

I already look forward to next time, which at the earliest is next year. But then I keep my jeans on, because I love the wet feeling. And I want to have the full evening/night to myself again, outside. with some beers, because that absolutely helps relaxing enough to wet myself after an orgasm.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
12 hours ago, likewetting said:

I actually wanted to post about this, but then I came across you post.

So here it is. It is a bit of a long story, and it is almost a technical description, but I just found it all very fascinating.

This is the third time I make an account to login. I have asked to delete the previous ones. That's because my kink comes in waves and after a wave I alway feel a bit foolish and slightly ashamed.

Last year beginning of spring I had a strong wave, which started when I had a whole week to myself. I'm really into desperation and wetting. I love that strong feeling of needing to go, and I hold it until I really can't no more. I prefer to go outside when it's dark and smoke a cigarette when I know I can't hold any longer. The feeling of relief in combination with that growing warm wet sensation and doing something I shouldn't be doing really makes me crazy horny. I normally rub myself while holding and cum quickly after I soak myself.

After that week I had enough for a while, untill recently. Suddenly I was thinking about 'getting desperate' again, and I started making plans for the one day I would be alone. It started with drinking a lot of water early in the morning, since I only had the daytime. Which was a bit different than other times, when some alcohol was involved as well.

Probably because of the days of anticipation, I was really horny, rubbing my dick through my jeans, edging constantly. And from time to time I would let go just a few drops of pee, to enjoy the little wet spot. And I was just on the edge of an orgasm when I couldn't hold it anymore. So I let go, but didn’t really knew at first what it was I was letting go. It was a trange mix of wetting myself and having an orgasm. It was very intense. I was shaking, and I couldn't help making some sounds. I think I can say I hadn't felt an orgasm like that before. Or at least, not of this nature.

It was such an unique experience that I planned to do it again soon after, but that time I wanted to see what was "going on". So I did the same thing, drank half a swimming pool, but this time I was only in my underwear. I can get real hard when I feel desperate to pee, but towards the end it can get difficul. Somehow rubbing hard through my underwater works better than just stroking my naked dick. 

When the moment came when I felt I couldn't hold it anymore, it was also the moment I realised I should grab some towels from the bathroom. I just made it back to the hallway, when I felt something was about to come out. I pulled my underwear down, and that movement was enough to have some cum dripping out in a sort of ruined orgasm kind of way with a half hard-on.

But seeing this unexpected cum dripping made me hard quickly, and while masturbating fully hard now, spurts of pee came spraying out hard... like water pistol hard. I accidentally sprayed pee over some stuff I hadn't really planned to (not into that). After some strong pee sprays, cum came spurting out. It came really close together. The last that came leaking out, could have been anything, and while I has getting soft, I really wanted to feel that release of a full blader emptying, and I really wanted to pee a bit on myself, but after a strong orgasm, somehow it becomes really hard to pee. Only under the shower I can relax enough to fully release. And even then I need another serious pee just 10 minutes after.

I already look forward to next time, which at the earliest is next year. But then I keep my jeans on, because I love the wet feeling. And I want to have the full evening/night to myself again, outside. with some beers, because that absolutely helps relaxing enough to wet myself after an orgasm.

Great story and welcome back!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of experience trying to mix pee and sex (and orgasm).

I've written about a lot of it here:

https://peefans.com/topic/24247-new-sexual-experience-peed-during-intercourse/

@likewetting - I have a lot of similar experiences and feelings as you. As a male it can be really difficult to mix these sensations. To summarize it succinctly, my body sometimes gets "confused". 

I like to occasionally pee inside my wife during PIV. This is now fairly normal for us, and she lets me do it whenever I want. I don't do it every time, only maybe 1-in-3 times we have sex. I've been doing this for about a year-and-a-half, so I've gotten pretty good at it, but occasional difficulties still happen.

It's a really delicate balance. The fuller my bladder is, the better it feels. But if I have to pee too desperately, sometimes it's difficult to maintain an erection enough to pee inside her. 

The second-to-last time I was very full. And I peed so much inside her that she "filled up" and she said it hurt. Like I had filled her vagina and stretched it like a water balloon. 

The last time, as soon as I started peeing, just a small squirt, I came. It was essentially like peeing and cumming at the same time. And since I wasn't trying to cum, and tried to hold it bsck, it wasn't very enjoyable. My penis sort of hurt - like a dull ache - after I came. She hadn't come yet, so I just ended up feeling sad and disappointed. 

But when it works and feels best is when I've warmed her up good with foreplay, and I have to pee, say, 3/4 of a full bladder. Enough that it feels good, not so much that I'm desperate. Then I insert, and thrust in-and-out "normally" until she's close to cumming. Then I pee. I can do it squirt by squirt, or all at once. I just have to be careful not to cum. The warm wetness, as well as the act of peeing inside her while balls deep feels AMAZING. Sometimes she cums right then. Other times I use the pee as a sort of sloppy lubricant to rub her pussy and/or anus with my fingers while thrusting in and out. That combination is usually enough to trigger her orgasm, then I allow myself to cum. Ideally at the same time as her. 

But what I've described above takes perfect "choreography," and I've only managed ot a few times. 

Hope this helps!

• Like 1
On 9/28/2023 at 11:00 AM, Mitch11 said:

...Can anybody enlighten me as to what would happen as a woman with an extremely full bladder has an orgasm ? I understand that she might hold on because she wants to but that she might also not hold back. If the latter, do her orgasmic contractions help to power the expulsion of urine or interrupt it ? This seems to be a very niche interest I've got here but thanks in advance for any answers.

@Mitch11 I think what you're describing here is essentially what's generally accepted as "squirting."

There's obviously a lot of debate as to whether squirting is really peeing, but the general consensus these days seems to be that squirting is an involuntary expulsion of urine at the time of (or directly preceding) orgasm. 

I have not been with a partner who "squirts," but occasionally my wife gets really wet when orgasming, and I suspect that some of it could possibly be a little urine leaking out. I'm not sure though - it has never squirted out, even when she has intense orgasmic contractions. She almost always pees before sex, so I don't know if she ever has a full bladder when we do it. 

My ex would sometimes pee during sex, but not as part of orgasm - usually just out of laziness or convenience. We would put a puppy pad or towel (or both) on the bed before we do it, and if she needed to pee during sex, she would usually just let some out. She often had trouble orgasming, and didn't want to stop sex to get up and go all the way to the bathroom to pee. So she found that she could pee while we did it, and woukn't risk losing the orgasm she'd been building up to.

Sometimes I noticed, sometimes I didn't. But there would often be a puddle or wet circle on the pad/towel when we finished. But I don't think I ever noticed it shooting out of her in a "projectile" sort if way.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
10 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

Even if I didn't yet reach the my initial goal of being a squirter, pee orgasms are just wonderful by themselves, so I will never regret my training !

You would not be the first just telling guys it is just squirting, so that they are finde with it ;).

• Haha 1

Squirt has always been pee, unless someone is referring to the small amount of sticky female ejaculate, but usually they refer to the big gush of watery liquid which comes from the bladder. Female orgasms cause the bladder to fill up with water and there's always the feeling of needing to pee after a female orgasm. If the bladder was empty before orgasm, what comes out will be clean water. Most women will reflexively tighten their muscles so that the liquid doesn't come out, and those who don't have the reflex or have trained it away can squirt. It feels better to squirt than hold it back, in my opinion. Squirting without an orgasm can be faked by consciously peeing, but the best squirts are the uncontrollable ones from an orgasm.

• Hot 2
On 9/28/2023 at 12:58 PM, Bacardi said:

I have had an orgasm with a full bladder plenty of times. Most of the time I lose the need to pee for an hour or two, or if I'm made to pee right after it take a lot of work 😅 One time I managed to pee while I was orgasming, and i found it it to be harder as well. Took a lot of concentration. But I peed on my hand as I did lol.

@Bacardi This sounds amazing. Was it pleasurable? Enough that you'd want to attempt it again?

What you describe is similar to "squirting," which obviously generates a lot of discussion (and controversy) because there's always the debate of whether or not it's pee.

So it sounds like you've successfully achieved it, at least that one time.

I'm just always interested to learn more about it, especially from women who have experienced it first-hand.  

2 hours ago, Kirby23 said:

@Bacardi This sounds amazing. Was it pleasurable? Enough that you'd want to attempt it again?

It was okay. Personally I'm not into peeing on myself so it was more so for my friend lol. I'd probably do it again if I was asked to but I wouldn't go out of my way to try it on my own. Peeing on my hand at least.

But peeing while I orgasm without peeing on myself? If I had an easy way to clean up maybe I'd try it on my own lmao. I do most of my masturbating on my bed and couch and don't want to pee on them 😬

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/25/2023 at 6:15 PM, Kirby23 said:

I have a lot of experience trying to mix pee and sex (and orgasm).

I've written about a lot of it here:

https://peefans.com/topic/24247-new-sexual-experience-peed-during-intercourse/

@likewetting - I have a lot of similar experiences and feelings as you. As a male it can be really difficult to mix these sensations. To summarize it succinctly, my body sometimes gets "confused". 

Hey Kirby,

I have read stories. It must he amazing to share your kink with your wife. I only share my kink in the way that we like to share intimate stories. I'm a weirdo, and my wife is a slut. I don't share her experience in having had many partners, and she doesn't share my experience in kinkyness. But we love each other and by sharing our stories we always get turned on. 

One thing that will never happen though is me peeing inside my wife.

You should treasure the moment. Please don't make it a regular thing. For me. Because, holy shit....that's hot.

• Like 1