Ohio Hello 28 I'm pretty cute skinny and...dying to find someone to do this with I get dank nasty

skinnyohioguy

I'm slim skinny and pretty cute people say. I have this HUGE fetish and never got to do it. I don't know how graphic content is allowed to be here on posts so I'll just not say anything. Because I get rrrreallly kinky...really kinky.

I have no age limits or gender preference. It's just important I find you attractive enough. I'm no 10 but you don't have to be either.

Nothing is off the table for pee I just don't drink and Id like meetups to be for decent lengths of time. I'm pretty fun and easy to be with.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Welcome @skinnyohioguy to the community.  Graphic content is definitely allowed on site, you'll find the Men Peeing section full of it (and full on).

Enjoy yourself browsing around the site, enjoy getting to know us as a community of friends.  One thing I must emphasise, we're a group of friends and we're entirely an online community.  We don't support or encourage hook ups between people who've obviously never met, and we're not a pee dating or commercial sales site - just a bunch of friends with a common interest.

On that basis - welcome. 

• Like 2

Welcome aboard. I have observed and fantasized women and their pee habits for the past 45 years. Correct, we don't hook up for safety reasons; however, you can listen to women pee anywhere. Find a good bathroom with thin walls and foot traffic where women frequent. A university or library bathroom could be a good start. Just be inconspicuous, don't harass, don't make advances, just act like you belong there as a 'normal' person. Good luck.