Pissing in Dorm Room

I got a single dorm room this year with tile floors and I recently got brave enough to piss on the floor. I peed in a few spots around the room and it turned me on so much, I definitely wanna keep doing it. I cleaned it up with a towel (after I finished masturbating :P) and then took it to the laundry. I want to keep doing it like that, but I also wanna try other things. I want to try puppy pads for peeing on for easier cleanup, pissing on my laundry before I wash it, I really like the idea of pissing on carpet so maybe a cheap rug? Any ideas for how i could piss in my dorm room?

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

Those are all good ideas. You should try not cleaning it and see if it dries okay. Maybe let out a full bladder under the bed and then go to sleep. And then see the condition in the morning. If you take your morning piss in the shower, you could completely forgo peeing in the toilet this semester. Have fun!

38 minutes ago, LadyP said:

Maybe pee in your trash can? When I was in college my dorm room had a sink. Guess where I peed most of the time....

That reminds me of a night I spent at a friend's dorm after a party. I realized I had to pee but I didn't want to get dressed and go down the hall. "Can I piss in your sink?" I asked, joking. 

"Go ahead. I do it all the time." 

"Seriously?" I answered, hoping the hard-on that emerged from her answer wouldn't prevent me from emptying my bladder. 

"Seriously. Just make sure you rinse it out when you're done."

"So, does your roommate know you piss in the sink?" I asked as I tried aiming for the drain in the dark. 

"I hope not." She answered with a slight laugh. 

Her roommate was a studious nerdy type, who I couldn't imagine would approve of sink urination. Though in retrospect I wouldn't be surprised if she did either. 

After I finished, she and I continued fooling around until we were both too tired to stay up. Meanwhile, I was hoping with all my might that she would get up and piss in the sink at some point. But alas, it was not to be. 

The next morning as we tumbled out of her tiny bunk we noticed her roommate asleep in the top bunk. She had been there the whole time! 

Edited by Takashi96
Spacing
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

its such a great experience having a dorm room to yourself to piss in! , I loved doing that at university, I would piss on the floor at night and see if it was still there by morning. If you are beginning try spraying a few places with a small amount of piss then you don't need the work of cleaning.   

I wish you a great semester of pissing in your new room

I had my own dorm room in college. Tile floor so no carpet. Bed mattress was that weird plastic material. There were a few nights where I was drunk, wasn’t getting up, so I let loose in that bed. Couldn’t ruin the mattress so yea.

I used to game and would pee on the chair while I was gaming. Tried to avoid doing that too much.

Had my own bathroom too, and would pee in the sink and in the shower. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
17 hours ago, Gorgo1 said:

I had my own dorm room in college. Tile floor so no carpet. Bed mattress was that weird plastic material. There were a few nights where I was drunk, wasn’t getting up, so I let loose in that bed. Couldn’t ruin the mattress so yea.

I used to game and would pee on the chair while I was gaming. Tried to avoid doing that too much.

Had my own bathroom too, and would pee in the sink and in the shower. 

I had similar, except I had carpet near my bed and desk so I didn’t go there. The kitchen and bathroom were all epoxy floor though, I used to see if I could piss into the shower from the toilet. It depended on the day but sometimes I could.

I highly recommend a bathroom rug on tile floor. They often are highly absorbant and no one would look at it twice, when it is placed next to your bed. You can just pee on it without getting out of bed and throw it in the washing maschine from time to time.

I also have one in front of my desk. It is a high desk that I work at standing up. Since I am mostly barefoot at home, it feels nicer than the cold tile floor. The absorbency is another advantage 😉

• Agree 1