Busy Roadside Pee

Gas stations are  pretty great. I want to try pissing next to the pump or on the trash can. I was really desperate once and I tried to get in the bathroom but it needed a key. I was completely out of time so I took my cock out and started pissing on the wall. Normally I piss in public on purpose but this was 100% genuine desperation. I wish I could say somebody walked up on me but it was an entirely peaceful piss. I am happy to say it was properly huge and my piss ran completely across the parking lot.

You say you filmed it? Post up I don't want to be the only guy filming.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/26/2023 at 2:21 AM, pee2poop said:

You think that is great,  next try going on the side of a busy road when  very desperate. 

From a females point of view, very hot experience!

Been there done that! Got desperate on a long roadtrip. No service stations coming up, so my only option was to pull over in an area with very little in the way of cover! I just stood next to the curb and pissed on the side of the road. The road was busy as it was early evening, and everyone would've seen!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2023 at 1:56 PM, Horse_water said:

Gas stations are  pretty great. I want to try pissing next to the pump or on the trash can. I was really desperate once and I tried to get in the bathroom but it needed a key. I was completely out of time so I took my cock out and started pissing on the wall. Normally I piss in public on purpose but this was 100% genuine desperation. I wish I could say somebody walked up on me but it was an entirely peaceful piss. I am happy to say it was properly huge and my piss ran completely across the parking lot.

You say you filmed it? Post up I don't want to be the only guy filming.

Dude I've read a bunch of your posts.  I bet you tons of fun stories.  I'd love to hear more about them.