My ex wife's decision

panelvanman

Not sure where to post this. Or who to talk to about I feel about this. My ex wife and mother to my children has an onlyfans now. I'm hesitant to post anything more because talking about this to what I thought was an anonymous reddit had me ratted out to her and she got mad at me. 

Some background:

Her and I share our daughter. Obviously parenting comes first and we're trying to raise her good. None of the stuff I view here or comment on is done with my kid in the house. She agreed the same with her various fantasies and fetishes. But now I feel that line is crossed. She has our daughters name in a rather large thigh tattoo. It has come up in her content. She also has posted couples content filmed in her house. She has two other children. How can I be sure her hookups aren't when the kids are home? What do you guys think? I know this isn't usually the relationship help center, but I feel safe here. The real world doesn't connect to me here.

Edited by panelvanman
  • Hug 2
  • Agree 1

Well the first thing you need to do is have a conversation with your ex wife about this.  Keep it calm but make sure you are aware of what she's up to.  I wouldn't offer any negative judgement as to what she's doing.  However you need assurances from her that she's not doing any of it whilsy your daughter is in the house. 

Edited by Adyguy6970
  • Agree 2

Honestly I feel like if she is your ex wife there was a time when you loved and respected each other. Maybe things have changed and you have changed as people but maybe sitting down talking to her hearing her side of what she wants and why she is doing it. Then finding some kind of common ground together. You both deserve to be happy but still being able to co parent and have a common understanding of the situation. 

• 4 months later...
On 9/17/2023 at 2:25 AM, panelvanman said:

Not sure where to post this. Or who to talk to about I feel about this. My ex wife and mother to my children has an onlyfans now. I'm hesitant to post anything more because talking about this to what I thought was an anonymous reddit had me ratted out to her and she got mad at me. 

Some background:

Her and I share our daughter. Obviously parenting comes first and we're trying to raise her good. None of the stuff I view here or comment on is done with my kid in the house. She agreed the same with her various fantasies and fetishes. But now I feel that line is crossed. She has our daughters name in a rather large thigh tattoo. It has come up in her content. She also has posted couples content filmed in her house. She has two other children. How can I be sure her hookups aren't when the kids are home? What do you guys think? I know this isn't usually the relationship help center, but I feel safe here. The real world doesn't connect to me here.

Don't worry. The Web is full of millions and millions of women. No one is going to recognise your ex. You know but the bloke down the street won't know.