Just missed a sighting by a minute or two.

11 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

As I was walking back to my car through my usual parking garage, I saw a car far ahead in the distance with both the front and back doors open, but no visible driver.  Still a ways off, I kept walking down the aisle and could see the front and rear doors close.  I kept walking down the aisle now approaching the car as the brake lights came on and engine started.  I could see a young blonde woman driving.  She was looking at me nervously wanting to start backing out.  She could have started backing, but I would have been in the way of her turn to leave, so she ended up waiting and immediately looked away.  By this time, I was one or two cars away, and I could clearly see a very fresh, small puddle surrounded by splatters with a tissue in the middle.  The puddle hadn't even fully spread or soaked in. It was still on top of the concrete. The tissue had soaked up some of the yellow liquid from the puddle, so it looked like fairly concentrated pee.  I walked behind the car while the driver was avoiding eye contact.  As soon as I passed, she quickly backed out and left in the opposite direction.

I guess the unknown driver was squatting and peeing at the earlier time when I saw both doors open (possibly seeing me approaching), but she wasn't able to finish and drive away, before I found her puddle and her still in the running car.

To have been there a minute or two earlier.

I reckon your assumption is spot on and you almost caught her 'in the act'! That concentrated yellow brown wee you sometimes get can often be the most difficult to hold, it irritates the lining of the bladder. Was it hot weather? Maybe she is a fit girl and had been running or exercising? 

Edited by sumrexus
spelling typo

Great siting. The more normal and common public pissing is the better. I wish there was some way to show encouragement to the folks out there pissing but all I can do is make sure that there is plenty of piss on the walls and running down the stairs. I hope everyone one is helping out doing their part to piss in parking lot lol

• 3 weeks later...