Caught In Public!

On 9/5/2023 at 12:44 PM, PeeingPoshBoy said:

Good afternoon all!

For as long as I can remember, I've always preferred to pee outside. Even if a toilet is available, I'll go out and find somewhere to pee if possible. I'm always fairly discreet, and try to avoid being caught by strangers that might get offended by my actions.

Today, I woke up desperate for a piss. I got dressed and headed out the front door to the street. 5 minutes of walking later and I was at the park. There were a few dog walkers, some people going for a morning run before work, but it wasn't busy.

At this point I was desperate to pee. I walked down a footpath between some trees and found a nice spot next to a small stream.

I aimed into the stream, and started peeing. It felt incredible. 

About 10 seconds later, I hear fast footsteps coming my way. A runner. I can't stop as my bladder is still quite full. I just pretend like I haven't heard them and continue about my business. 

I then realised that the footsteps weren't coming from behind me - they're on the opposite side of the stream! There's another footpath I'd completely forgotten about. Before I had a chance to even try and turn away, a young woman runs past directly opposite me, and I see her glance across the stream at my cock emptying out into the water below me. 

She was a very attractive woman. Maybe late 20s, long blonde hair, slim build, wearing black leggings and a sports bra.

As she disappeared down the path, seemingly unbothered about what she just saw, I finished off and zipped up before heading back home. This was the first time I've been caught somewhere I wasn't expecting to. Sure, I've pissed on train station platforms whilst slightly drunk, or in car parks where someone might walk past and hear my piss on the floor, but I've never been caught pissing so openly, and certainly not with my dick facing the passers-by.

Hopefully she enjoyed the view!! 😀😂

• Like 1
On 9/5/2023 at 6:44 AM, PeeingPoshBoy said:

Good afternoon all!

For as long as I can remember, I've always preferred to pee outside. Even if a toilet is available, I'll go out and find somewhere to pee if possible. I'm always fairly discreet, and try to avoid being caught by strangers that might get offended by my actions.

Today, I woke up desperate for a piss. I got dressed and headed out the front door to the street. 5 minutes of walking later and I was at the park. There were a few dog walkers, some people going for a morning run before work, but it wasn't busy.

At this point I was desperate to pee. I walked down a footpath between some trees and found a nice spot next to a small stream.

I aimed into the stream, and started peeing. It felt incredible. 

About 10 seconds later, I hear fast footsteps coming my way. A runner. I can't stop as my bladder is still quite full. I just pretend like I haven't heard them and continue about my business. 

I then realised that the footsteps weren't coming from behind me - they're on the opposite side of the stream! There's another footpath I'd completely forgotten about. Before I had a chance to even try and turn away, a young woman runs past directly opposite me, and I see her glance across the stream at my cock emptying out into the water below me. 

She was a very attractive woman. Maybe late 20s, long blonde hair, slim build, wearing black leggings and a sports bra.

As she disappeared down the path, seemingly unbothered about what she just saw, I finished off and zipped up before heading back home. This was the first time I've been caught somewhere I wasn't expecting to. Sure, I've pissed on train station platforms whilst slightly drunk, or in car parks where someone might walk past and hear my piss on the floor, but I've never been caught pissing so openly, and certainly not with my dick facing the passers-by.

I mostly don't want to get caught by the popo or accidentally have kids around. On a Saturday night by the bars I am not going to try to hide to much in fact I do the opposite. I stand farther away from walls  and let my cock hang loose spraying while I play around on my phone. I guess the risk getting caught  is part of the fun too.

• Agree 1
20 minutes ago, Lilly bowman said:

I rather pee outride to 

I'd rather piss anywhere than the toilet honestly. Pissing in hallways and down stairs is awesome and most places outside are great, It seems like most alley ways and parking lots are made to be pissed in.  I kinda love getting caught after going to the bar, I  just pull my cock out and piss on a dumpster or a wall. It's not like I'm the only one pissing in that alley so it's not too weird but I do make sure I hang my cock all the way out.

• Agree 1

I love peeing outside (or other places you’re not supposed to ) but being caught is my worst fear. Whilst we all dream of being caught in the act by someone who’ll enjoy it the unfortunate reality is most won’t and I don’t want to offend anyone ( or be arrested ! )

• Agree 2
On 9/14/2023 at 4:46 AM, Lilly bowman said:

Damn lol the most public place I peed was a target parking lot. I drove to the back and legit peed from the car to the parking lot 

I might have to try this! I've pissed in some supermarket parking lots at night when no one was around and the store was closed, but not whilst others were around

• Like 1
On 9/19/2023 at 7:29 AM, PeeingPoshBoy said:

I might have to try this! I've pissed in some supermarket parking lots at night when no one was around and the store was closed, but not whilst others were around

When I was younger I pissed in the cart corral. Shit is perfect covered on three sides, no cameras, and enclosed so you can leave a nice puddle. The trick is you would have to go during the day because showing up on the camera by the doors when they are closed would send up a flag. 

• Like 1