My experiences with pee drinking

• 1 month later...

I have to agree, pee drinking is the best,.........I've done it so many times.........my favourite fetish is for older ladies.......I have been lucky enough to have been involved with several, aged 54 , 75,84, 93, all into pee fun of one type or another, and they have all let me drink from source, and even returned the compliment, drinking mine, and exchanging it mouth to mouth sometimes...........it's never done me any harm......so if the occasion arises, I go for it.......unfortunately, not much nowadays.!!!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, jeffpicard said:

I have to agree, pee drinking is the best,.........I've done it so many times.........my favourite fetish is for older ladies.......I have been lucky enough to have been involved with several, aged 54 , 75,84, 93, all into pee fun of one type or another, and they have all let me drink from source, and even returned the compliment, drinking mine, and exchanging it mouth to mouth sometimes...........it's never done me any harm......so if the occasion arises, I go for it.......unfortunately, not much nowadays.!!!

Message me if you want....

My wife is not into the pee kink/fetish, but indulges me from time to time. One of the ways she indulges me is that if we're in the midst of foreplay, and she has to pee, she'll occasionally allow me to lick her afterwards. 

She will pee in the toilet, and I'll ask "Can you not wipe, so I can lick you?" She'll roll her eyes, and sort of "waddle" back to the bed, and then I'll go down on her.

During our most recent encounter, she actually allowed me to lick her directly at the toilet. I followed her into the bathroom, she peed, I asked, and she stood there in a high squat position, and I licked the drips off of her folds. 

In all of these times, there was barely anything there, and it had pretty much no taste. She drinks a lot of water, so her pee is usually very dilute. I also don't think she tends to drip/splash much - it's usually a very small amount of extra wetness than there would be if she wiped as usual. 

She has offered to pee in a glass for me, but I have no interest in that. I told her I would be interested in drinking from the source if she would ever be willing to allow that, but I'm not sure that she ever would. Meanwhile, I'm just happy that she allows this little bit of extra indulgence for me every now and then. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 10/18/2023 at 4:34 PM, Kirby23 said:

My wife is not into the pee kink/fetish, but indulges me from time to time. One of the ways she indulges me is that if we're in the midst of foreplay, and she has to pee, she'll occasionally allow me to lick her afterwards. 

She will pee in the toilet, and I'll ask "Can you not wipe, so I can lick you?" She'll roll her eyes, and sort of "waddle" back to the bed, and then I'll go down on her.

During our most recent encounter, she actually allowed me to lick her directly at the toilet. I followed her into the bathroom, she peed, I asked, and she stood there in a high squat position, and I licked the drips off of her folds. 

In all of these times, there was barely anything there, and it had pretty much no taste. She drinks a lot of water, so her pee is usually very dilute. I also don't think she tends to drip/splash much - it's usually a very small amount of extra wetness than there would be if she wiped as usual. 

She has offered to pee in a glass for me, but I have no interest in that. I told her I would be interested in drinking from the source if she would ever be willing to allow that, but I'm not sure that she ever would. Meanwhile, I'm just happy that she allows this little bit of extra indulgence for me every now and then. 

Kirby23, I truly hope this will develop further for you guys and maybe your wife'll start enjoying as well. But I totally get it - if it's not someone's cup of tea, it's not like we can just "change their mind". But I did hear stories of women who weren't into peeing at all till way after their initial sexual development (like "my partner asked me to wet myself, I did and loved it"). Actually, it's silly of me to even clarify this - surely there are hundreds of stories like this here on this forum 🙂

• Like 1
On 10/18/2023 at 9:34 AM, jeffpicard said:

Wow, you've had quite an experience! I'm not keen on some of the things you described (I don't really like involving my own pee), but happy for you to find the things you're curious about in real life!

2 hours ago, vitbloo said:

Kirby23, I truly hope this will develop further for you guys and maybe your wife'll start enjoying as well. But I totally get it - if it's not someone's cup of tea, it's not like we can just "change their mind"....

Unfortunately I think that's a no-go. She allows me a few occasional indulgences because she knows how much I enjoy it, but it definitely doesn't do anything for her. In fact it grosses her out and any time I "lick her clean" she has trouble masking her disgust. 

She's not a very sexual person in the first place - she wouldn't care at all if we never had sex. So the fact that she's not really interested in sex in the first place, coupled with a more specific activity that actively grosses her out definitely doesn't do anything for her. 

• Hug 1

I had a similar experience with my ex-girlfriend, I drank with her at the bar, I had 4 drinks, she had 3, and when I left she said I had to pee, I left with her and on the way she said I can't hold a toilet anymore isn't he around? I said it's not here, so he went to the side of the road where there were some shoots on the tree, but there was soil to pee, I saw it immediately and pointed towards the cement, saying that it would be seen, I thought how hard and how much the earth would absorb its face put it where I had indicated and I was next to her, she released a very strong jet with a hissing specific to girls, she didn't avoid me, she finished, but downstairs she made a big puddle after drinking beer, she finished and pulled down her panties and pants and I sent them to the store let him have 2 more beers, when he left I sat down behind the tree and went to the cement where the puddle was and I put my mouth and tongue in. I was impressed, the pee was edible, you said it wasn't pee, I took the napkin with which to wipe it, it was soaked in pee from that puddle made by her, I admit that I wanted to taste pee from the girls, it was a great experience, I have this hot fetish