Dog Sitting Pissing Fun

Oh gosh I would never risk pissing inside if they're neat and organized. When I meet people in that category, I assume that they care a lot about their home to the point that they will go to great lengths to protect its resale value. At that point, I assume they have hidden cameras so I don't risk doing naughty stuff under that kind of roof. Though, if you know for a fact they aren't the type to bug their own home, I would be discreet and wear a short skirt or sundress with no panties and just pee anywhere on a non-carpeted surface. Save up and let out a couple spurts here and there. Piss on everything but a little bit at a time.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, ndemarino said:

I spread my legs as wide as possible and pushed out a strong, intense arc of piss that splashed the wood chips 3 feet infront of me. 

II push hard and watch a beautiful and powerful arc of piss flow feet in front of me and shower the bushes about 10 feet below. 

Those strong arcing pees sound like fun to do and beautiful to watch. 

I’ve been trying to think of places to pee inside that wouldn’t be noticeable but they’re really neat and organized people and I feel like they would notice if something was damp or smelled even a little like pee. I could pee on the tile or wood but I don’t want to clean anything up. I’ll probably try to piss a few more naughty places before the week is up so any suggestions are greatly appreciated 😉 

I suggest using the large outdoor spaces to release some more unrestained pee streams.

Super hot! And definitely a fantasy of mine! Making sure there are no cameras as listed above, I’d also recommend hydrating a ton so if you do pee inside it would be clear and odorless and less likely to stain or smell!!! 🙂 please keep us updated!!! 

*maybe if they have a basement go down there?? Or carpet under some furniture?? Or a plant? Lol 

On 8/30/2023 at 1:02 AM, ndemarino said:

I’m dog/house sitting for one of my best friends this week while she’s on vacation with her family. The house is HUGE, like more room than they know what to do with. The property is completely secluded by woods so i’m free to roam around and do whatever I want without the fear of being seen. 

Ive spent most of my time walking around naked in the backyard, just squatting and pissing whenever the urge comes over me, it’s been quite fun. My favorite piss being when I went under the deck and sat on a nice flat rock. I spread my legs as wide as possible and pushed out a strong, intense arc of piss that splashed the wood chips 3 feet infront of me. 

As soon as my stream subsided I moved my fingers to my clit and rubbed one out right there on the rock, taking less than a minute to come to an eye rolling orgasm from my naughty pee. 

Another fun place i’ve been frequenting is the balcony at the front of the bedroom i’m staying in. It’s one of those tiny Juliette balconies that only has enough room to stand on, no room for furniture. But it’s made the perfect pissing perch. In the middle of the night when I have to pee I just get up and open the doors to the balcony, squat down and spread open in front of the railing. Similarly to when I sat on the rock, I push hard and watch a beautiful and powerful arc of piss flow feet in front of me and shower the bushes about 10 feet below. 

I’ve been trying to think of places to pee inside that wouldn’t be noticeable but they’re really neat and organized people and I feel like they would notice if something was damp or smelled even a little like pee. I could pee on the tile or wood but I don’t want to clean anything up. I’ll probably try to piss a few more naughty places before the week is up so any suggestions are greatly appreciated 😉 

You could pee anywhere and blame the dog for what he did, but it must be credible to the owners so they won't blame you. Whenever I take care of a relative's house, I always think of places where he would pee. It goes without saying that I am always naked when I take care of a house

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
20 hours ago, Josejo said:

You could pee anywhere and blame the dog for what he did, but it must be credible to the owners so they won't blame you. Whenever I take care of a relative's house, I always think of places where he would pee. It goes without saying that I am always naked when I take care of a house

Staying naked and peeing everywhere is the best!