Clean Up Tips at Home

Curious if anyone has good cleaning tips to share for naughty peeing at home. My usual outlet for this fetish has been enjoying peeing on carpet and furniture in the privacy of hotel rooms when traveling. I would like to start exploring more at home but often hesitate due to worrying about clean up. Residential carpets are more plush and absorbent which is a much greater turn on to soak but also harder to clean with how deep the pee soaks in. Similarly would love to try peeing on my own couch or against the wall but not confident that I would be able to remove all signs of what I had done. 

For those of you who pee at home how do you remove the evidence from carpet, furniture, and walls? Have you had any challenges with long term damage or smells? 

• Like 1
On 7/31/2023 at 6:52 PM, sexyman123 said:

Curious if anyone has good cleaning tips to share for naughty peeing at home. My usual outlet for this fetish has been enjoying peeing on carpet and furniture in the privacy of hotel rooms when traveling. I would like to start exploring more at home but often hesitate due to worrying about clean up. Residential carpets are more plush and absorbent which is a much greater turn on to soak but also harder to clean with how deep the pee soaks in. Similarly would love to try peeing on my own couch or against the wall but not confident that I would be able to remove all signs of what I had done. 

For those of you who pee at home how do you remove the evidence from carpet, furniture, and walls? Have you had any challenges with long term damage or smells? 

I don't, but from what I gather, there are solutions for people with pets. If it can clean dog wee, it can clean human wee. 

I think its smart to understand how peeing at home would also be different than in a hotel.  Most hotels are masonry structures: concrete below the carpet and pad.  While this is also the case in high-rise apartment or condo buildings, most houses (single family, attached, townhouses, etc) and low-rise apartment buildings have wood floor structures.  While pee can stain the concrete, it won't do any real damage; however, pee can cause wood to rot...  Similarly, if you have plaster walls (if you punch the wall you will likely break your hand), no real issue; but if you have drywall (if you punch the wall your fist will go through into the wall with minimal damage to your hand) you can have issues with the gypsum core of the drywall soaking it up and turning to mush...

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

@thisguy20 makes a good point. Consider how your house is built and where you live. My house is a single story built on a concrete slab, which is very common in Arizona and other parts of the west. I have pissed on my carpets many times with no permanent damage to the house or problems with mold. I know many of the houses back east have wooden floors over basements dug into the earth. I used to live in that type of house, and there's more potential for mold growth and bad smells. The humidity also tends to be high, which doesn't allow things to dry very quickly. It's important that a carpet not remain wet for too long, else mold will grow.

Try peeing around instead of soaking one spot.

Use a fan if you have to in order to dry your carpet. It should not be wet for 12 hours or longer.

Also try a urine enzyme cleaner available at any Walmart. They work well at eliminating any permanent odor, but you might still leave some kind of stain, at least one that could be detected by a blacklight. I have pissed full bladders in one spot and those enzyme cleaners worked well enough to prevent my wife from detecting it. To get rid of all evidence, you need a carpet cleaner. If you have one of those, you can pee as much as you want.

Preventing bad odors also depends on how old your carpet is and what is already growing inside it.

• Thanks 1