Urban Exploration URBEX and pee

Hi,

I don't get a chance very often now but I love to explore old derelict buildings etc and I know this is a popular hobby, many years ago whilst exploring id love to get my wife to pee in these abandoned places. I was wondering if there are any Urbexers on here who like to combine their love of naughty peeing with urban exploration?

• Like 3

I agree with everyone in that other thread that if you're in an old cracking falling-apart building with ivy reclaiming the walls and graffiti all over it, a little pee is probably a very insignificant addition to the state of decay. I'd be more worried about peeing in an alley in a nice part of town myself. If you're in a place that's not currently occupied, but it looks as if it could still be restored to working order, then that's a different story.

• Like 3

I’ve peed in a few abandoned building when they’ve been scheduled to be torn down or when they’re already accessible by animals which have down the same.

Favourite “naughty” ones were down a lift shaft and stairwell from the top of the building. Something I could never do in an occupied building. They were demolished three weeks later so no guilt felt there!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, vivi54 said:

I've always been kinda interested in taking up urbexing as a hobby, but sadly never lived anywhere with many abandoned places...

But the ones I have been to I've also peed in

Any particular places or objects you enjoy watering in the abandoned buildings?

5 hours ago, vivi54 said:

I've always been kinda interested in taking up urbexing as a hobby, but sadly never lived anywhere with many abandoned places...

I feel similiar, its interesting but difficult to fully get into if you don't have the right people in your circle or the right surroundings. And the ones you've been planning to go to for ages end up being completely locked 🤦‍♂️ (little abandoned signalling control building for trains).

As for pissing, i think in abandoned and decaying former public buildings and locations like that it would be kind of fun. I personally wouldn't mess in any kind of private property though.

Edited by Remi