Ski Holidays

Guest Wetling

Guest Wetling

Hey. Today I'm going to tell you about my longest and most intense self-pissing adventure, the ski-pee story I mentioned on my profile and have been asked about several times. Writing this down took me a while, but when is best moment to post a winter story, if not on the hottest summer days? 😉

Most likely this will be one of the last things I'm going to post here, but I think there are still some people who will really enjoy it, and this is for you. 🙂

On another pee site, I once came across a thread about letting go in a snow suit, and it instantly got my fantasy going. The thought of being on the slope, warm and comfy, and drenched in piss, really stuck with me. Of course I wanted to try it on the next opportunity, but also was a little scared of getting cold or the wetness showing on the snowsuit. All the stories said no, but on the internet you never know if something is real or just fantasy. My snowsuit was still at my parent's, so I couldn't try it at home. All I could do was dream and masturbate, until my parents asked me if I wanted to join them and my brother for skiing over the holidays last year. I said yes, but only if I could have my own room. They were a little taken aback, but I think they finally understand that I'm a grown up woman now. They said I would have to pay for it myself then, which was fine with me. This was a great opportunity, but it would also mean I would have to hide my doings right under the nose of my mum and dad again, which is always risky. Anyway, holidays at my parent's were fine, and finally we were on our way to the alps. I had been sleeping in my old room and staying dry for several days. Wetting at my parent's house would just have been to much trouble, but since I was looking forward to two days of skiing in very dirty underwear, my panties were already damp from my grool. I just hoped I wasn't acting funny. But as soon as we arrived at the hotel and I was in my room, I got to the toilet and peed right through them. I would not take them off before going home. Or so I thought. I put on my pajamas and enjoyed how the crotch immediately turned darker before I hopped into bed and finished myself.

The next day my panties felt almost dry again, but I noticed I already left a stain on the sheets. Barely visible, but still… At home on my own bed I couldn't have cared less, but here I had to be careful to not raise any suspicions. Sadly I couldn't pee through my panties before breakfast again, so I went to the toilet, then put on functional underwear, a thick pullover and cotton tights and went to breakfast with my family. After that it was finally time to get out. Back in my room, I put on my snow suit and tried to pee a little, but almost nothing got out. That would change. An hour into the action, the area around my crotch was already pleasantly warm and wet, and it definitely kept me warm. Even later that day, when it reached my knees, I didn't feel cold. I didn't try to hold it. Not only because I liked the feeling of ever more piss soaking into my clothes, but also because I didn't want it to pool in my boots or even reach them. It would be hard to explain if it poured out from there or if they got stinky. I could't put them in my suitcase, as I would do with the snow suit when we left, and I was certain my feet would get cold if they got wet. Which definitely wasn't a problem with the snow pants, even though I wasn't completely sure they were water tight. During lunch I was almost sure the wetness around my hips wasn't all from the snow, but it was easily explained as such, so I didn't care, and anyway it was more tangible than visible. I peed until it felt like I sat in a puddle in my pants and thoroughly enjoyed it. When I stood up, I could feel it seeping through my tights and almost down to my feet. But the pants and tights did a very good job. At the end of the day, my bladder wasn't empty anymore. Even though I had been pissing myself all day, I never went to the toilet to relieve myself fully and felt a slight urge to go. I left the snow pants on until I was in my room, and the warm, moisty, pee scented air that wafted up when I opened the zipper and pulled it down made me go crazy. I wanted to soak my pullover, shirt and bra in my pee as well. So I got in the shower, put those things between my legs and let go. Then I draped everything over the heating, except for the snow pants, which I turned inside-out and hung over the wardrobe. Thankfully, the wet patch on the sheets had dried up during the day, and didn't want to aggravate it, so I took off my panties and put them on the heating as well, before putting on my pajamas, otherwise naked. Since I was exhausted, I fell asleep quickly.

When I woke up, I found my clothes mostly dry, even though the tights still had a definitive pee scent and a yellow hue. Of course I couldn't wear them to breakfast anymore, so I got to the bathroom, showered, and put on a fresh jeans and shirt. But also my dirty bra and panties, which felt stiff when I took them from the heating. I absolutely love to put pee soaked underwear on my freshly washed body. It is so nasty. Of course my mum asked why I was dressed in normal streetwear when we wanted to go skiing again after breakfast, and I just said that yesterday I was sweating too much in the thick tights and pullover, so I would take them on later. No further questions were asked. But when I got back to my room to put on all the pissed clothes again, I was horny as hell. Since I couldn't piss on the bed, I pulled off my panties again, got into the snow pants with my naked lower body, then laid down on the bed and started to rub myself hard. My mother banged against the door and asked if I was ready. I cursed, but told her that I would be able to find the slope on my own if they were in such a hurry. But shortly after that, I had a good orgasm and squirted some fresh hot piss right in the snow pants. I quickly got up and felt it trickle down my legs, but only some very small droplets made it to the floor. I put on everything I had worn the day before and got out of my room, where the rest of my family was still waiting for me. My snow suit's jacket was now the only thing on my body that had not been soaking up piss, even though the shirt, bra and pullover were dry again. I could already feel the wetness creeping into my tights from the snow pants, and casually added more while waiting at the lift.

This day I was bolder. I drank a bit more and whenever I felt my bladder tickling, I let go until I was sure my tights were dripping wet almost down to my feet. I enjoyed the sensation, but again had to hold in the afternoon, and quickly became desperate, so I finally decided to go to a toilet. I wanted to take a look at my mess anyway, and the tights were really wet. Every little spurt I let out was dripping through. I did not try to sit down on the toilet. Instead I took off my pullover, stuffed it between the snow pants and tights to soak up any excess pee, and pulled down the tights and panties barely enough to touch my pussy and direct the stream at the toilet. Most of my pee went into the toilet, but I was deliberately careless and pulled up far too early. Of course I wanted some pee to run into the pullover. Preferably much pee, also not as much as to make it dripping wet. When I left the stall, I felt very dirty and had a definite pee scent around me. But fortunately I was outdoors and would have the opportunity to change and shower in my room before having to socialize in closed rooms again. In the last two hours I tried several times to pee even more, but it was clear that my tights and snow pants were at their limits. My crotch was glistening and every little spurt was immediately running down my legs. My socks were already damp. I was unsure if I had overdone it and would still be able to hide it, but I was. My legs were just starting to get cold when we called it a day. It was a little surreal to walk next to my parents and brother, talking normally on our way back to the hotel, while I was drenched in my piss. We wanted to go to a bar later, but I wasn't the only one wanting to take a shower first. I left wet footprints on the floor as soon as I got out of my boots. I squeezed out the tights over my pullover and bra before putting everything on the heating again, then showered and put on fresh underwear, as well as the jeans and shirt I had worn for breakfast. It felt weird after being wet all day. I had several drinks and could hardly keep myself from wetting again, but when I got back to my room, I just used the toilet, put on my pajama and fell into my bed. I was too tired for anything else and definitely had made a big enough mess for the day.

Next day was departure day. The air in my room was ripe, so I opened the window while dressing for breakfast. My dirty panties were even more stiff then before, but they were dry, as well as the bra, pullover and functional underwear. The tights still felt a little damp, but nothing to worry about. My snow pants on the other hand did not dry very well on the wardrobe, so I now draped them over the heating, hoping they would dry during breakfast. Thankfully, they did. It all smelled of pee, but not disgustingly. The tights' crotch area was a little stinky, but I knew that would go away once they were fully dry. Dried pee never smells bad. During breakfast, my mother asked me to give her my snow suit so she could wash it for me. Omg. Definitely not. 😄 I told her I would do it myself at home, and that I wanted to take them with me anyway. Thankfully no more explanations were needed. I gave her my boots after making sure they were ok. The dirty clothes, including the snow suit, I put in my suitcase, which I could lock with a PIN code. All in all, the vacation went very well. Even though I had certainly gone to the limits, no one had noticed anything weird.

Back at my parents house, I put everything that wasn't completely dry over the heating again, before going to sleep, and the next day I tucked it away in the closet before driving home shortly after new year. I did not wash the snow suit when I got home. Instead I just wiped off any dirt on the outside and hung them into my own closet, next to the pee stained tights. Both are still there, ready to be worn on another occasion. Lying in bed that evening, I put on the dirty panties again and rewet them. I came in them, pulled them to the side, and a huge piss fountain hit myself and the bed. Seeing it being soaked up by my mattress and blanket was a most satisfying feeling.

OMG! What an extraordinary holiday @Wetling! Fulfilling a fantasy for sure 🙂. Thanks so much for writing it for us - it's a big effort to write a long account like this, and it is wonderfully arousing!

1 hour ago, Wetling said:

Most likely this will be one of the last things I'm going to post here

This is sad. I hope you'll reconsider x

Guest Wetling

Thank you so much. ☺️ I think I really got lucky no one noticed something off, especially on the second day when I got carried away a bit. But it was so arousing. 😊 It's still the most extreme wetting adventure I ever had. Remembering all the hot details while writing them down turned me on a lot and of course I hope reading them has the same effect on you (everyone reading it).

Edited by Wetling

That was a super hot account of your holiday @Wetling and well worth the wait.   You were very daring to do all that peeing whilst with your family and with risk of detection from either leaks or odours.   I am sure that made it all the more satisfying and sexy though.  

You say about it might be the last thing you write.  I hope that is not the case as you write some excellent accounts and you have had some fun and sexy experiences.

I love the fact that you still haven't washed your ski pants and that they are waiting for another use another day.

• Agree 1

That was really hot and daring!

I love the idea of wetting all day and reusing the same clothes for wetting the next day. It’s exciting to just pee in your clothes whenever you feel like it, no matter where you are. Sometimes I have let go while out running or walking my neighborhood in the late evening. I also like to pull up my pants too fast, before I’m done peeing, so that I accidentally on purpose wet my underwear.

• 2 weeks later...

That sounds lovely, it is really a perfect situation to be absolitely soaked while no one suspects anything. 

Do you use the dirtytights and or snowsuit at home for wettings as well? 

Why do you consider not posting anymore? I would miss your stories.

• 7 months later...

I love so much skiing that I don't think to anything else, so I never tried to wet the ski suit (even if I imagine how funny must it be). Even, I don't pee in the woods, but only in the toilet (I don't want to leave the yellow spot on the snow).

But last winter, at the end of the day, I was on the chairlift with a mother and her daughter (that was more or less 8) and the girl told her mother that she had to pee. I will never forget the mother's answer: "Ok, dear. Now we make our last downhill, in the car park we take off the boots and then you can pee in the suit." "Really? May I pee in the ski suit?" "Yes, no problem, at any rate when we arrive to home I have to wash everything, so don't worry."

The conversation didn't proceed and, given the age of the girl, I went away on my own business and didn't try at all to watch the event, but I admit that I was really jealous of that little girl. I would have really appreciated if sometimes I had the permission to wet myself, especially wearing so many clothes.