Pregnant women pee.

Pregnant women pee  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Should pregnant women be allowed to pee in public

• Yes
    • No

Guest Wetling

Everyone should be allowed to pee in public. 😉

Seriously, I never understood this antisocial behaviour of opening restrooms only for customers. People affected should piss right in front of the counter to make a point.

7 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

So I as the protector of all peeing rights walked up to cashier and bought something for the poor woman so she could the restroom.

You've done right. ❤️ I would probably have talked up and shamed the guy until he gave out the keys anyway. It's not okay to deny help to someone obviously in need.

Edited by Wetling
4 hours ago, Wetling said:

Everyone should be allowed to pee in public. 😉

I'm on your page here. 😉 Everyone should be allowed to pee in public as long as it's in a polite manner.

People affected should piss right in front of the counter to make a point.

I laughed way too hard on this one. 😂 Just imagine it. 

Guest Wetling
27 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Or: how to cause controversy 

My mother teached me that my rights end where the rights of others begin. In this case I see no reason to not allow someone who obviously needs to pee to use the toilet. 🙂

9 hours ago, Wetling said:

Seriously, I never understood this antisocial behaviour of opening restrooms only for customers. People affected should piss right in front of the counter to make a point.

The homeless use them as their personal bathroom (for bathing) and drug addicts get high or overdose in them.  That's why they are so restricted.

2 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

The homeless use them as their personal bathroom (for bathing) and drug addicts get high or overdose in them.  That's why they are so restricted.

You are right but you really don't have to be a rocket scientist to differ between an addicted hobo and a regular pregnant woman. I'm not too big in social skills but I think I could manage this.

• Agree 2
7 hours ago, Overlord said:

You are right but you really don't have to be a rocket scientist to differ between an addicted hobo and a regular pregnant woman. I'm not too big in social skills but I think I could manage this.

Yea as a person who worked at a fast food place when I was 16 for a couple of months before I started playing u17 soccer you begin to notice the different between drug addicts and Regular people.

• Agree 2
48 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Yea as a person who worked at a fast food place when I was 16 for a couple of months before I started playing u17 soccer you begin to notice the different between drug addicts and Regular people.

Or the homeless vs. the aimless. If I went into the city for an appointment and had to wait around all day for the bus to go home, I noticed that certain people would use the library to nap in and McDonald's to drink free refills of coffee all day. The genuinely homeless were often cleaner-smelling (wood smoke as opposed to offensive body odors).

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2023 at 2:53 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I wanted to open this discussion up to have a friendly debate in the comments. 

The main reason I wanted to start this was because of a event that happened last week I was at a fast food place with a couple of friends we where talking overall having a great time until I heard a employee telling a visible pregnant woman that she had to buy something before using the restroom. That seems extremely crazy to me why a pregnant woman it’s so stupid like let her in you don’t see she has a baby squishing her bladder. So I as the protector of all peeing rights walked up to cashier and bought something for the poor woman so she could the restroom.

So that got me thinking should pregnant women be allowed to pee anywhere in public? They would get a special Id that would only last them their pregnancy and would be impossible to duplicate. 

I personally go with yes.

I think all female should be allowed to piss on anything or anywhere that they want to 

• Agree 2