Hearing the doctor pee

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 3:27 PM, Kingfisher28 said:

Anyone else had similar experience?

Yes, I made a post a while back about seeing a hot doctor, and hearing her peeing really hard through thin walls from the exam room I was in. Powerful raging stream and she farted really loud. I walked in after and wow....did she leave a putrid smell of double ass in the toilet, I mean it was tough. 

There's something so hot about being able to hear a woman peeing crazy into a toilet, from outside the restroom.

• Agree 1

I had a very similar experience with my dental hygienist, back in the day. I may have reported it previously. so I apologize for the duplication, in advance. She was a very attractive and earthy young lady, and she wore the short uniform dresses that nurses and hygienists wore in the 60's and 70's, so I had fallen in lust with her. I usually made my dental cleaning appointments for the early morning, to avoid interruptions in my work day. So she was still setting up the chair, when I arrived. As she made a final adjustment, she commented, "That's going to piss  me off, so let me fix it now."

After making the adjustment, she excused herself, saying she'd be back in a minute, as she left the room. I heard another door open and close, almost immediately. Then I clearly heard the rustle, as she lifted her dress, followed by a powerful hiss, which lasted for a long time, before slowing to a tinkle. Then I heard the rattle of the t.p. roller, and the crumple of the paper, as  she wiped, followed by the rustle of her dress, as she pulled it down. All of this was a huge turn-on for me, of course! I had not been aware that the toilet was so close to the room with her dental chair, or that the sound insulation between the rooms was virtually non-existent, but I'm very sure that she was well aware of those facts. She re-entered the room where I was, still smoothing her dress down, over her bare thighs. I had to struggle to hide my arousal, regain my composure, and refrain from commenting on what I had heard. She then picked up her dental tools, and began cleaning my teeth. I noticed that she was not wearing gloves, and using the same bare hands in my mouth, that she had used to wipe herself, minutes previously, which was another huge turn-on for me. I wondered, for years after that, if she was deliberately trying to tease me, or turn me on, with her actions, knowing that I could hear everything. I may have missed out on a great opportunity. Hard to believe she didn't know about the acoustics in the dental office.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

@Dr.P So hot she didn't wash her hands, then used them on you. The lack of hygiene, although in that era wasn't seen as concern, is indeed still a turn on. As for whether she was aware of the sound and intended for you to hear, I'd say likely not. I've noticed that most women are either profoundly unaware of how loud their pee is beyond the walls of a restroom, or simply do not care. Especially in those days, when men having interest for women's bodily functions was far less known than it is now. Still, maybe you did miss out, she may have enjoyed being heard.

I've heard a few female medical staff over the years, use the restroom and not wash their hands. Though concerning, it is a turn on to see the ones that simply don't care about potentially spreading bacteria around so easily.

• Like 1

@Brutus, Yes, I had read that urine was sterile, at that time, and she seemed to be a healthy, clean girl, so I was more aware of the intimacy of the situation, than of the spread of bacteria. I agree with you about the awareness of women about their peeing sounds. I have made similar observations to yours, but there are exceptions. Most don't care what is heard, as long as nothing is seen. But I have known a precious few who think their sounds are erotic, and want to be heard. And there are others who think their sounds should be as private as the idea of being seen, and become very irritated or anxious, if they know they can be heard. I once had a g.f. who ran tap water when she peed, so I couldn't hear her hiss and tinkle. Fortunately the pitch of tap water is often different from the pitch of female peeing, so she was not entirely successful! I have heard and read that this is a common tactic used by women who want to camouflage their intimate sounds. Good to hear from you again!  

• Like 1

The sound of a lady peeing is always exciting to me and I have been lucky to have heard some ladies peeing including friends using the toilet while knowing I am within hearing distance. This includes both in person and over the phone.

It’s been a while since I have overheard a stranger or medical professional peeing but always keep an ear open. I do note that several female work colleagues regularly announce their need to pee.

• Like 3