Old high school

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 11:49 PM, Peekid said:

Guys, I’m proud of me in a weird way. I went to my old high school earlier and I was planning on peeing in the parking lot, but there was only a few ppl there and it just felt too open and exposed to pee right next to the car. So I went over by the mobiles. They’re  like trailers basically for anyone who doesn’t know. Anyway, I went over there and these mobiles have steps leading up to them. So I got down on my knees under the steps and started peeing.  I was determined I was gonna do it one way or another. It was honestly one of the best pisses of my life 🤷‍♂️

That's hot 🔥 

I'm going to a show at my old high (secondary) school next Saturday... I intend to leave a puddle somewhere too.

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Adidas pisser said:

That's hot 🔥 

I'm going to a show at my old high (secondary) school next Saturday... I intend to leave a puddle somewhere too.

That reminds me of a time where I left a puddle on my college grounds 😈

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
16 hours ago, Adidas pisser said:

That's hot 🔥 

Appreciate it 🙏 and good luck 👍 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Adidas pisser said:

So I went to the show at my old high school and I went to what used to be the 'junior boys' toilets... I was disappointed to see that the urinals had been removed and replaced with individual toilet cubicles... 

So I just had to piss all over the floor 😈

VideoCapture_20230723-061536.jpg

Seems like the only reasonable thing to do 😂

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Adidas pisser said:

So I went to the show at my old high school and I went to what used to be the 'junior boys' toilets... I was disappointed to see that the urinals had been removed and replaced with individual toilet cubicles... 

Interesting... they did that in various schools here too, and I would totally behave like that if I were to return there for an event or another 😈

• Like 1
On 7/24/2023 at 2:29 PM, none 01 said:

So I'm not wrong thinking you also did so?

Not very often. Maybe once or twice ever. I was a bit shy about it. But I did pee on trees across the parking lot from time to time 

• Hot 2
17 hours ago, Auxillaire said:

Oh this is hot… reminded me of a time when I was playing football at some high school field. The high school was closed/semi-abandoned, but their pitch was still open for use. All the guys (and some of their girlfriends/wives) who needed a piss who head to the adjacent school for that.

Needless to say, most people just went outdoors within the school compounds as the toilets were extremely rundown. We’re talking spiderwebs and dust/debris and basically mould everywhere.

For me, I was enjoying peeing right in the middle of the classroom , in the canteen and just about every other naughty imaginable place that was not too shabby. Fun times….

Didnt manage to catch any desperate women peeing though. They usually went in pairs and do a good job of hiding out of sight very well.

This sounds like a dream come true 

• Like 1
On 7/23/2023 at 6:18 AM, Adidas pisser said:

Hey I just have to say "Good Boy!" 

• Like 2