Wet Carpet magazine

• 2 weeks later...

A few weeks ago, I was invited to an impromptu orgy. That's not to say it was unplanned, no it was invite that was unexpected. I had some acquaintances through friends and they sent me a random note one day asking if I was interested. They were really polite, letting me know there was no problem if I declined. As it turned out some of the initial attendees got ill (just a common cold), so there was a free spot to fill if I wanted. I appreciated the joke, and as you might guess, I decided to try it out. Everything was well organized, you choose what level of interactions you were comfortable with, which was indicated by a band they gave you. I wasn't quite upside-down pineapple, but I did get an orange, which meant I could be convinced if it was interesting, but ask first. I was sitting alone taking in the whole vibe, when a group of five, two men and three women, approached and joined me for conversation. We chatted candidly and got to know each other a bit... talked about sexual stuff of course, the two guys gave off a "broke-back" sense to me, if you know what I mean. After a bit, the ladies were getting handsy and I was fine letting them. Before long the guys were into it as well, then time just sort of compressed and the next thing I remember was having a huge dick in my ass and a slightly smaller in my pussy, while I was licking the slit and clit on one of the three ladies. The other was playing with my tits and I am not sure where the third was at the time. I was not really familiar with pleasuring a woman down there, most my experience was with guys, except for some drunk titty sucking in college. The reason I was brought back to reality was the guy who had been humping me up front, slide out, and joined the other dick in my ass. So that was a new sensation altogether, but it was about to get more interesting. The lady I had been servicing had an orgasm, which resulted in her losing control and peeing in my mouth and all over my face. Once she got her composure, she apologized profusely, and asked if I was alright. When I assured her I was fine, it wasn’t the first time I'd had urine in my mouth, both guys stopped railing my butt, buried themselves balls deep, and started pissing too. It was SO MUCH FLUID in my ass. Nothing I was prepared for, but surprisingly not unpleasant. I tried to protest a bit, but the other ladies stepped forward and just... let loose on me, hosing me down with more liquid gold. I honestly thought I would be more upset, but it was all so fast and foreign that my thoughts went immediately to, "Oh no, the carpet and furniture!" The guys finished going inside me and then blew two large hot loads there as well. It was more than enough for me to orgasm from all the stimulation. They let me down and helped me outside so I could "drain out" and then I was pretty sure I'd had enough for the day. I left after I cleaned up and dressed. I drove home questioning if I had some new experiences to look into further.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Wet Carpet.

I go out to the local pubs with my wife as often as we can afford it. And thats because there is this fun thing she likes to do after a few drinks, and that is to stand and piss against walls, always with a massive grin on her face. First time it happened we were naked in the bedroom after numerous drinks and she had to pee, when she suggested with a big grin just pissing against the wall. I told her to go right ahead. And she did! Just standing there with her legs slightly parted, hips thrust forward, a loud hissy piss powerfully hitting the wall and flowing down it onto the bedroom carpet. And she was loving it I could tell. She liked to watch me piss against the wall too. This was her thing after a few drinks. Which is why I spent so much money on nights out together down the pub. As for the mess, because we had been drinking, our piss was always very dilute so we just left it to dry out on it's own and with a little febreeze there was very little pissy smell. Most weekends I get to enjoy seeing her piss against that wall. Became a regular thing, all part of the fun after a good night out.

And not always in the bedroom either. We were naked in the living room after a few drinks at home and she needed a piss and said she didnt want to bother going upstairs. Instead she did it right there, pissing against the living room wall. That has happened a few times. She has also peed against the wall in our hallway, and against the bathroom wall only feet away from the toilet which was fun to see.

So yeah, that's my wife's thing, her secret naughty pleasure. She likes after a few drinks to get naked and piss against the nearest wall anywhere in the house, instead of using the toilet, and when most of it ends up on the floor or the carpet to just leave it there without giving a fuck. I love watching her doing it of course. 

• Hot 4
13 hours ago, hentaixt said:

Not sure if anyone really remembers me. Last time I wrote was almost a year ago. I was just beginning to get comfortable peeing inappropriately. For a refresher, I had an experience peeing behind a grill in a department store, then the day after some fun with a thermos at a sporting shop. I've still been trying different places, but nothing as interesting as my first breakthroughs. I came back to talk about a good one that happened last week? Let's just call it the other yesterday. I was at a mall outlet and in a low-end clothing store to boot. I mean walking through the racks everything looked out of style from more than ten years ago. Honestly, as you might expect, I was not there for the merchandise, well not directly. I was planning to get some stuff and go to the fitting rooms to go on the carpeted floor. However, that is not what happened at all. This was my first stop that day, I made sure to not go after rousing myself from bed and getting ready to leave. The store was almost empty, not even that many employees and they were all... "stationed," you know, registers, fitting rooms, service desk; no one really watching the floor. Probably because it was a random Thursday, I had taken a day off for burnout after we finished a huge project at work. Sorry, I'm rambling. You all don't care about that. SO, I was at the back of the store, the deeper you are the more dense and close things are packed in around you. I was thinking about peeing, pondering what to take with me to the fitting area, when it hit me. I got the twinge again. My head shot up and scanned the area, there was no one, like literally. If I didn't know better, I would have said the whole store just left me there by myself. I made up my mind and immediately decided to alter my intentions, I was going to piss right here. As I said, I was ready for the situation today, a simple summer dress with a heavy skirt, nothing that looked unusual, I was wearing panties, but they were semi crotch-less. Not sure if I can really describe them, they were very open, like wearing a spiderweb... no that sounds silly. I'll just say they were easy access and if the wind blew up my dress, I was not going to appear exposed. Anyway, with minimal effort, they were out of the way. Looking around again, it was still very devoid, so I just started going. I would call it effortless, nothing seemed untoward, very natural. My urine was thick and fairly yellow, the scent was strong and unmistakable. With prior practice, I had become very good at directing my stream while standing. I swayed and sprayed what was in front of me, I leaned forward and shot behind me to cover those things as well. I reached in-between the hangers and separated them, my flow traveled through the gap soaking things on the other side from behind. By now I was feeling pretty bold. I cut off my release so I could move to a new spot. I walked over to some low shelves with jeans and pants folded on them. I lifted my skirt and started raining down over the new articles. This was done from behind them, meaning that I was visible in full from the main aisle. I stepped left and right making sure I covered as many pairs as possible. I still wasn't done though. This was a morning pee and I was quite full. Across the lane from where I was currently standing was a mannequin display, a seated mother with a daughter standing by her to the side. I stopped myself one more time and stepped around the shelf, before I sat down on it. I spread my legs wide, fully exposed, and started going for the final time. I pushed hard and made a long arch over the tiled floor aisle and rained heavily on the two figures. I made careful effort to direct it at the bust of the larger one, then the face of both, and with whatever I had left, I drenched all I could of both. I even sat there with my legs still splayed open, everything on display, as I admired my work. After a few seconds, I got up, readjusted my clothes, and left; no rush, just casually walking. The only person I saw was a bored twenty something girl staring at her phone behind the register by the exit. By far my best time yet!

Glad to see you writing again!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Wet Carpet.

My name is Clare and I am in a relationship with Dani. This us a picture of us. I am the one kissing Dani and she is the one being kissed....
1.thumb.jpg.0370ef2ecc8b270ea54f2ade3e3fc792.jpg
Thing is Dani is a dirty bitch into pissing everywhere and introduced me to this magazine. She is a woman of means having inherited a lot of money so owns a three bedroom house where I live with her. I first met her in a fetish club on watersports night. I was introduced to it by a past boyfriend who had a thing about being peed on. And I have always enjoyed seeing ladies peeing, more so than guys which is when I began to realise I was more into the girls. Neither Dani Nor I are particularly into being peed on, though we have both peed on other people at the fetish club and at parties.

After I split from my boyfriend I continued going to the fetish club on watersports night, because it was fun to see other girls peeing and peeing in front of people myself. And that is when Dani caught my eye because her pissing antics were exceptional. I liked the way she would do wild things like pull her panties aside and stand and piss against the nearest wall or all over the floor, or even squatting upon a table. We kind of hit it off, became lovers, and I moved in to her place.

There is where all the real naughty pissing happens, either or both of us peeing on the living room carpet whenever we feel like it rather than boringly going to the bathroom. Dani says why bother using the toilet when there are perfectly good floors and carpets to piss on or walls to piss against. At night we often piss on the bedroom carpet just for fun, and frequently piss all over the bathroom and kitchen floors. And Dani in particular loves just pissing against the nearest wall. In one of the spare bedrooms there is a large double bed that we often like to piss on. The mattress is ruined but we still piss on it. When Dani is feeling really kinky, she often suggests naughty ideas, like standing facing the sofa together and pissing all over it. Or squatting and pissing on one of the tables somewhere. We have pissed in wardrobes and cupboards, on the kitchen counter, down the carpeted stairs, on the toilet with the lid still closed, even in the fridge.

Sometimes we have piss parties where invited female guests join us for a night of serious drinking and pissing. I can tell you that having as many as a dozen women of all shapes and sizes ranging from 18 years old to 58 years old, all pissing anywhere and everywhere is wild. On one occasion there were twelve of us all pissing multiple times on the living room carpet. It was fucking soaked and squelching underfoot for days afterwards, and soon smelt decidedly pissy. We threw it away and replaced it, not because a piss stained carpet bothered us in any way but simply because it is more fun pissing on a new carpet in good condition. It is our custom to christen any new carpet at the first opportunity. And invite guests to do so too.

Thing is, most of the wallpaper in every room is covered in piss stains, also much of the furniture. We keep guests to a minimum because most vanilla types would never understand. But any female guest is welcome to pee anywhere she likes pretty much, the exception being not on electrical goods for obvious reasons. Though the kettle has been peed in a few times. One 42 year old blonde who is a regular at our parties has a thing about pissing in our kettle. She tends to remove the lid and place it upon the kitchen floor and stand over it with her legs apart, pissing in it. Though half of it misses and goes all over the floor. But the floor is usually already flooded with piss on piss party nights anyway so it makes little difference. 

People piss on each other sometimes of course. The 42 year old blonde likes to squat over a willing lady's face and piss in her mouth. And the one whose mouth is being used as a toilet often drinks it. Not my thing but it's cool to watch. Anything goes on piss party nights after all. Have seen some great sights. Like three naked ladies squatting upon our bed and pissing all over each other's hands there. Had to find somewhere else to sleep until the mattress dried out. And a lady going down on her girlfriend who started pissing whilst she was licking. And two women sixty nining on the living room floor as the rest of us stood around them pissing all over them. On one occasion two ladies were laying upon the dining room table as Dani and I squatted over their faces and pissed in their mouths. We were pretty drunk by then to have agreed to do that. We have seen women pissing in each other's glasses and drinking it, though that also sometimes happens at the fetish club on watersports night as well. One 18 year old likes to stand astride the living room coffee table and piss all over it. She too also likes to take a piss whilst someone is going down on her and often orgasms during the experience.

Yes, piss parties are wild. 

Edited by steve25805
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2