what do you guys use to wipe?

For the girls, what do you guys usually use to wipe yourself after a pee? portable kleenex packs (like the picture attached), paper towels, fast food napkins, or other. Also, do you leave it behind in the puddle? And, do you have designated tissue or napkins that you keep specifically for when you need to wipe?

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by peeboy5
  • Like 1

K uses whatever is available to wipe. If she pees in the toilet, she'll use toilet paper. If she pees in a cup, she'll either find some clothes lying around to wipe with or she'll wipe on  D. Sometimes she opts to not wipe, especially if she's outdoors.

Edited by D-K
6 hours ago, Peenicks said:

I have a pack just like those in the picture in my purse at all times. They're multipurpose but so far I've only used them for wiping

do you leave the kleenex behind after your pee or do you take it with you?

• Like 1

Toilet paper lol. 

The one time I peed in public I had nothing to wipe with and just felt yucky the rest of the day. It was part of the reason why my fitting room pee was so short. Didn't have anything to wipe with and didn't want to get a UTI.

• Agree 1

I'm a little bit confused, isn't it the question what a guy using to wipe? Is that even serious?

Probably nothing and that might be a reason for guys to not take place in this topic.

....Okay to be honest, sometimes a towel or finger