Any other trans people in the community?

Nonbinary trans-masc here! I just joined this site so I’m glad to see other trans people are here. I’m in a t4t relationship with my girlfriend and we’re both into pee. I’ve been on testosterone for almost half a year now which has spiked my sex drive a TON and has gotten me to reconnect with my sexuality and my kinks(I have several, but pee is my favorite!)

I love the sight of pee coming out of penises especially because it’s so different from the way I go, and as a trans person I’ve obviously done a lot of thinking about the feeling of what it would be like to pee with a cock. I’m definitely not complaining though, I still love my pussy and testosterone has also increased the size of my clit so it looks like the head of a tiny penis

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sunny.puppy said:

Nonbinary trans-masc here! I just joined this site so I’m glad to see other trans people are here. I’m in a t4t relationship with my girlfriend and we’re both into pee. I’ve been on testosterone for almost half a year now which has spiked my sex drive a TON and has gotten me to reconnect with my sexuality and my kinks(I have several, but pee is my favorite!)

I love the sight of pee coming out of penises especially because it’s so different from the way I go, and as a trans person I’ve obviously done a lot of thinking about the feeling of what it would be like to pee with a cock. I’m definitely not complaining though, I still love my pussy and testosterone has also increased the size of my clit so it looks like the head of a tiny penis

You really enjoy watch guys pee then eh?

I to amy trying to find a real life relationship with a trans woman , pee , hell yes or we could ease into it until she is more comfortable with it .

I had a trans GF for six years , best time of my life , love making with a trans woman is a gift of the gods.I,never did see them as " chix_wit_ dix

See the photos that are posted here , angels all of them 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am not Trans, but I am an internet crossdresser, mtf. I only have a "Claire" internet presence. That is where my pervert side gets to come out. Into all sorts of pee related voyeur and exhibitionism.