Being seen/caught or peeing in front of people

48 minutes ago, Bertsmall said:

Haha better? Wym?

I think he means that if you have experienced lots of sightings there, then you probably won't want to recount them all as that would take you a lot of time and you probably don't remember all the details, but if you have certain sightings that are particularly memorable then please feel free to share them with us, providing as much detail as you can to help us visualise what you saw.

I'm guessing that you probably have some sightings that you thing of as just "I caught a woman peeing", but you probably have others that are burned into your brain with details of how desperate she was or that she was wearing something particular or that she made a particular show or peed on something unusual or that you came round a corner and were faced with a pussy peeing down the stairs..   I don't know, obviously, as they are your sightings, but I'm guessing that @Sirpeealot was probably referencing this kind of thing - i.e. anything memorable or special to you that you would like to share.

• Agree 2
On 5/31/2023 at 10:07 AM, Bertsmall said:

I have had many occasions where a female has seen me peeing and not cared one bit. I always make sure to do it somewhere where it wouldn’t be uncommon to catch someone peeing. For example behind closed toilets, in bushes in the park, alleyways other places where there’s loads of puddles etc. 

One of the best times, I was at a small outdoor shopping Center near where I live. Where the main shops are is quite far from the toilets. There is an exit with a stairwell off to the side which goes up to a balcony where there are some derelict shops. I have had plenty of sightings over the years here 😏

One time I went up the stairs and checked the balcony was empty, and started to piss against the wall of the lift shaft. As I had just started, a young black lady came up the stairs and got a full eye full of my dick and stream. Before I had a chance to apologise she smiled and said it’s ok carry on. I replied sorry I was busting, she said no it’s no problem and then stood less than 2 meters away, asking if I knew where the dentist was. It was incredibly horny as she was so nonchalant standing there while I pissed 😎

I have had so many sightings over the years in this area. It’s also very common to see mums taking their kids to pee either on the stairs or in the corner by the disused lift. 

Most women aren't as offended by this as we're led to believe. Maybe a moment of surprise, but I think that many women find it to be rather impressive when men are that bold and unapologetic especially these days when men have become so very timid and fearful. When a woman stops and makes conversation rather than rushing off, she's obviously intrigued by the fact you're bold enough to do so.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

It’s a lot easier for men to just pull it out and wee so I feel like girls get used to it.

Depending on how secluded the spot really dictates the chance of being interrupted or even joined.

However if you are caught there isn’t much you can do, might as well have a quick little chat.

• Like 4