Regular pee spots

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 7:28 AM, naughty_rosie said:

Other than my backyard or my friends

backyard, I've peed in the park near my house many times. There is flowerbed in the corner. I don't know who takes care the flowers but I give them special watering regularly. My friends call the flowerbed "Rosie's toilet" now. It's funny people enjoy the flowers planted in my personal toilet lol

You are beautiful! Please record on video how you do it in a flower bed

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 11:28 PM, naughty_rosie said:

Other than my backyard or my friends

backyard, I've peed in the park near my house many times. There is flowerbed in the corner. I don't know who takes care the flowers but I give them special watering regularly. My friends call the flowerbed "Rosie's toilet" now. It's funny people enjoy the flowers planted in my personal toilet lol

Do people pacify just randomly see you squatting over and peeing on the flowers or do you do it at night time when it's clear

On 12/17/2023 at 4:19 PM, this is interesting said:

Do people pacify just randomly see you squatting over and peeing on the flowers or do you do it at night time when it's clear

I don't pee in there in the daytime or when the people around. After we go for a drink, the park can be our secret toilet lol

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, naughty_rosie said:

It depends but usually there are three to seven of us. Seven girls desperate for pee stop by the park with no bathroom but there is a abandoned flowerbed in the corner...Do you know whatever happens next, don't you?

A bunch of flowers flowing on the ground because you all power piss the hell out of them?

On 12/22/2023 at 11:19 AM, naughty_rosie said:

It depends but usually there are three to seven of us. Seven girls desperate for pee stop by the park with no bathroom but there is a abandoned flowerbed in the corner...Do you know whatever happens next, don't you?

I would really like to see a group of charming girls fertilizing a flower bed.

• Agree 1