Fantastic experience and it is really great that you gave the details with the background to the story.   The details make it so much more vivid in my imagination.

I love that she asked you for help too - what more of an excuse could you ask?   Also great that you had the nerve to say you were willing to clean her up with your tongue.  If she hadn't already realised that you enjoyed her peeing, the fact that you offered to lick her right after peeing would have told her that you don't mind a bit of pee taste (I hope it did taste good).  Sounds like a brilliant night all round.  You didn't mention your own need to pee - did you not also need to pee after sitting there for two hours?  I'm guessing it may have been difficult with a boner, but maybe afterwards?

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 2

For someone like me who is stuck in home office for a while now, this is pretty motivating. 

Im obviously very happy for you and i would love to give you a high five :D.

But reading that you just went to a concert, for a genre of music, which isn't even your favorite, just for fun, is inspiring for me because i think i should meet more new people. 

So thank you for the amazing story and the inspiration :D.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Fantastic experience and it is really great that you gave the details with the background to the story.   The details make it so much more vivid in my imagination.

I love that she asked you for help too - what more of an excuse could you ask?   Also great that you had the nerve to say you were willing to clean her up with your tongue.  If she hadn't already realised that you enjoyed her peeing, the fact that you offered to lick her right after peeing would have told her that you don't mind a bit of pee taste (I hope it did taste good).  Sounds like a brilliant night all round.  You didn't mention your own need to pee - did you not also need to pee after sitting there for two hours?  I'm guessing it may have been difficult with a boner, but maybe afterwards?

Good question - I didn't drink a whole lot while I was there, and I don't drink alcohol, so I didn't have to go too many times. I actually did pee on one of my car tires before I left - I guess I should have included that part too. But yes, before she took care of my flagpole at full mast, there was no way I could have peed.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

For someone like me who is stuck in home office for a while now, this is pretty motivating. 

Im obviously very happy for you and i would love to give you a high five :D.

But reading that you just went to a concert, for a genre of music, which isn't even your favorite, just for fun, is inspiring for me because i think i should meet more new people. 

So thank you for the amazing story and the inspiration :D.

That's exactly what you have to do in order to go out and have a good time. Don't go with the mindset of trying to catch someone peeing - go in the hopes of meeting new people and enjoying new experiences, and if a pee sighting happens, that's just some sweet ice cream on top of an already delicious apple pie. I'm glad I could inspire you, and I hope you get out there into the world and live it up

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

This story is so unbelievable! It reads like a classic example of what an eager male piss fetishist would wish happened at an EDM event. In fact, I'd be inclined to dismiss it as an awkward horny fantasy. However...

I've been to EDM festivals! So I totally believe it. EDM events are where dreams become reality. I was once at an EDM festival when this cute girl, a complete stranger, approached me and asked "Um, excuse me. Can I pee in front you?" Because apparently I give off strong "stranger who will block you when you need to pee" vibes. I mean, of all the thousands of attendees she could have asked. Honestly, she would be hardpressed to find another candidate with a more willing, enthusiastic, yes. 

So to you I say congratulations!!! There are few sights in this world that quicken the pulse as reliably as a cute girl choosing to pee in front of you.

I was honestly pretty hesitant about posting this story at first, because yeah, this just reads like straight up smut. But as the kids would say, no cap, on God, this happened fr fr. I was shocked at how it played out too. I've also decided to go out and experience other concert scenes, like country, rock, pop, metal, etc., (assuming they're being held outdoors), just to see what kinds of pee sightings happen there too

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Anime_Pee_Fan said:

I was honestly pretty hesitant about posting this story at first, because yeah, this just reads like straight up smut. But as the kids would say, no cap, on God, this happened fr fr. I was shocked at how it played out too. I've also decided to go out and experience other concert scenes, like country, rock, pop, metal, etc., (assuming they're being held outdoors), just to see what kinds of pee sightings happen there too

It read as too fake to actually be fake which is why it was so believable. When a cute stranger walks up to you and asks you to stand in front of her while she pees, it almost feels like divine intervention. But then you're like "why would the lord send a girl who wants to pee in front of me?" I'm not even a good person.

It's hard to be solo at stuff like that. Especially if you don't drink. Alcohol helps defuse the self consciousness. I don't think I've ever had peeing with stranger experiences while sober?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Takashi96 said:

It read as too fake to actually be fake which is why it was so believable. When a cute stranger walks up to you and asks you to stand in front of her while she pees, it almost feels like divine intervention. But then you're like "why would the lord send a girl who wants to pee in front of me?" I'm not even a good person.

It's hard to be solo at stuff like that. Especially if you don't drink. Alcohol helps defuse the self consciousness. I don't think I've ever had peeing with stranger experiences while sober?

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away,

I'm what you call a straight-edge: I've never drank alcohol, smoked, done drugs, gambled, etc. I've known too many family members and other people I once knew and loved who succumbed to one of these vices, and I decided early on in my life that that isn't how I wanted to live. And she had had one or two beers, but nothing to make her buzzed or intoxicated. I asked her at one point if she was feeling drunk when it started getting a little hot & heavy in that car, because if she had been I was ready to bail. I wasn't about to take advantage of someone under the influence.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Anime_Pee_Fan said:

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away,

I'm what you call a straight-edge: I've never drank alcohol, smoked, done drugs, gambled, etc. I've known too many family members and other people I once knew and loved who succumbed to one of these vices, and I decided early on in my life that that isn't how I wanted to live. And she had had one or two beers, but nothing to make her buzzed or intoxicated. I asked her at one point if she was feeling drunk when it started getting a little hot & heavy in that car, because if she had been I was ready to bail. I wasn't about to take advantage of someone under the influence.

In light of my own family history I probably shouldn't consume any addictive substances either. Luckilly I rarely crave anything anymore. But man, being a drunk sure did provide me with a lot more sightings than I probably would have had otherwise. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Takashi96 said:

…it almost feels like divine intervention. 

This reminds me. My best pee sighting day happened shortly after someone very close to me had died. I was feeling really down but forced myself to go to Bay to Breakers (a marathon / street party). I’ve never had more pee sightings in my life and friendly interactions around them. I must have more than a hundred that day and girls very open to talking while peeing. To this day I’ve always felt like there was some divine intervention going on that day or a spirit trying to send me some cheer and good luck.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Havelock said:

This reminds me. My best pee sighting day happened shortly after someone very close to me had died. I was feeling really down but forced myself to go to Bay to Breakers (a marathon / street party). I’ve never had more pee sightings in my life and friendly interactions around them. I must have more than a hundred that day and girls very open to talking while peeing. To this day I’ve always felt like there was some divine intervention going on that day or a spirit trying to send me some cheer and good luck.

I used to watch the footage from Bay to Breakers every year when it was at its peak of unmanageable. Never got to go when it was still chaotic. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Havelock said:

In a sense, it's like people who are actively trying to get into a relationship - always going to the bar a few weeknights, clubbing every weekend, and on every dating app imaginable, keeping up conversations with multiple people. Yet, despite all this time and effort, many will still struggle to find anything meaningful. They either get into relationships that are doomed to fail, have multiple hook-ups with people who then disappear off the face of the Earth, talk for days to someone who turns out to be a bot, or find people looking for sugar mommas/daddys.

It's when you stop making that a priority, and live your own life, that it happens. There you are, not on any dating apps, no more bars and clubs, just out shopping for groceries. You turn a corner and make it to the next aisle, and BAM! This pretty little thang in front of you smiles and asks how you're doing.

You blink, and now you've been married for five years, got two kids, a dog, a house, a minivan, an SUV with fourwheel drive that never goes offroading, and a boat you'll definitely take out on the lake this summer, I swear.

When it happens, it happens. No need to rush it or demand it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

me too... although I didn't embrace lifestyle until in my thirties and my liver started to fail due to alcohol abuse.... trying to get my sister to quit too but so far I'm not winning that battle 

That's the roughest part of dealing with someone who has an addiction - you can scream, shout, beg, plead, weep, hide their substances, do everything in your power to make them stop, but if they don't want to, then all of your efforts are useless. Making peace with that fact is often the only thing you can do

• Agree 1