Remembering 1st time in ladies toilet as a kid

I do it years ago I went to the ladies room with my mom. I was too young to go on my own and I went into the stall with my mom. We both had to pee at the time. I went first and I took a minute long pee then she went after me. My mom hover over the toilet and let go about a minute long pee out of her. I stud by the side of the toilet  and saw her go. 

• Like 1

This is what I do with my son because he too is too young to go into the men's by himself, and even if I thought he could I don't think he'd want to. I just tell him to turn around and face the wall when I pee lol.

When I was little my dad never took me into the men's room with him. He would tell me to hold it or find somewhere with a single stall for me to pee in.

• Love 1

To tell you the truth, I don't think I was ever taken into a public women's toilet by my mom (or any other woman), except possibly as a baby too long ago for me to remember. I guess the only times I was out in public (and not in (pre)school) my dad was there and could take me to the men's bathroom.

In homes I was never in the bathroom with a woman who was using the toilet, either... except, I do have this one vague recollection that I went into the bathroom at home with a female babysitter once out of curiosity. It's the kind of memory so hazy that you're not even sure if it really happened or was just a dream/imagination, but I somehow recall that a babysitter left the bathroom door open when she used the bathroom, and I walked in, and she even asked if I was in there because I wanted to see--not of course in any kind of inappropriate exhibitionistic sort of way, but just in a sense of understanding a child's curiosity and not being weirded out by it. I vaguely recall saying that I did and she said it was OK--but I don't recall actually seeing anything except possibly that she had her legs together.

I remember my mum taking me as well as my cousins and aunt. It hard and awkward on time when it was my cousins or aunt would take me as not only would they not only make me laugh when we had to share a stall but also embrass me in front of other. You know what people can be like. I do enjoy remembering it thinking of what I saw when I was young.