PeePee Greetings

Hi all!  I’ve made a few recent posts but I’ll finally let it all out..  I’ve been into watching girls pee and all things related from a young age..  my theory is that the curiosity and interest started from watching my mother pee in front of me during all my young years, which evolved into a way bigger thing clearly..  It’s taboo but it is what it is.. so that being said, my favorite thing about peeing is seeing women on the toilet..  many aspects of it turn me on..  like the sounds of tinkle and hissing, seeing pee coming out of the vagina and hitting the water, and most specially the wipe at the end!  Girls peeing outdoors is a close second too!  I have countless stories and experiences from both and if you’d like to hear more please feel free to message me..  some of these are very naughty lol..  

Anyways, I’m happy to have found a community of people who understand my desires and are supportive of the person I am..  and I look forward to interacting with everyone!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Great to have you on board... take care!

And, please, try and live your preferences in a natural way, without any sort of guilt, remember this is not a psychological hospital , but a very amusing playing ground...

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Many of us have passion to pee because it return us to happy childhood, right and pleasure of wetting with Love Care and Warmth... And smell of Mothers pee , warm and Calming...

Welcome to you roots. Deep roots of Golden River Land full of pleasant warm rains and adventures

Enjoy the Warmth  freedom of Relieve... and Pleasure to be at your roots...

Cheers!!!

IMG_20230510_075602_1.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1