Anyone use Peeing Cupid?

1 minute ago, navesink01 said:

I have long been intriged by the Peeing Cupid web site and wondered if it is any good.   Finding like minded participants is hard and this might be the answer.

I've no experience myself - but a quick search here on the word 'Cupid' and it does appear from time to time in discussion.   None of it suggesting that it's the holy grail we'd love it to be.   But have a browse on the search results for yourself.

https://peefans.com/search/?q=cupid&quick=1 

Reading here made me remember that a few years back I did join that Site and used it for a while, putting it to the test...

Honestly, I had completely forgotten, but now I see I can still log in.

Well, by my experience, that's not a true pee-dating facility, it's more of a fantasy-location where real people, especially of my gender, are few and far between...

On 5/7/2023 at 5:31 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I've no experience myself - but a quick search here on the word 'Cupid' and it does appear from time to time in discussion.   None of it suggesting that it's the holy grail we'd love it to be.   But have a browse on the search results for yourself.

https://peefans.com/search/?q=cupid&quick=1 

Thank you.  Yes, over the past decade, or more, there have been several observations posted here on Peeing Cupid, which mostly pan it due to the very high ratio of men to woman, as well as no instance noted where it ever worked for anyone.  That said, there has not really be a substantive comment about Peeing Cupid in the past couple of years.  Perhaps, that is the answer, as it is not even worthy of comment anymore.

In the end, I am still astonished there is not a website that enables people, with similar pee fetish insterests, to meet.  There are a ton of dating sites, often catering to particupar demographics.  There are also several notable fetish sites, such as this wonderful site, as well as fetlife, that are not really designed, purposefully or not, to easily facilitate meet ups.  Finally, there are "paid for services", assuming that there are people who would pay for an experience, because a non-paying outcome is simply not easy or possible.  Yes, prostitution is illegal in many places, but that does not stop web sites that facilitate such match ups from occuring.  Again, while many of these do attempt to cater to one's sprecific needs, again, nothing out there specifically on any of the pee fetishes.  My last thought on "paid for services,"  modeling is legal and a desired encounter does not need to include acts for which solicitation is illegal.  I know for one, I would be interested in paying to have someone model, live, a role play scenario.  However, even here, while fetish and erotic modeling have many internet sites to facilitate the offering of services, there are no pee fetish offerings out there that I can find.

I do know that all the above is possible and can be found.  I just wish it was not akin to finding " a needle in a haystack."

On 5/7/2023 at 6:18 AM, colette888 said:

Reading here made me remember that a few years back I did join that Site and used it for a while, putting it to the test...

Honestly, I had completely forgotten, but now I see I can still log in.

Well, by my experience, that's not a true pee-dating facility, it's more of a fantasy-location where real people, especially of my gender, are few and far between...

I do think this is the inherent challenge of any meet up site, in that men always become way over represented and females, who are then rare, become targets of too much attention.  I have seen that with regard to fetlife.  Females, very quickly, get unrelenting attention.  While it, no doubt runs a spectrum of good, bad and ugly, sheer volume seems to become reasons to shut down participation by females.  It seems a universal problem that should and could be solved?  Maybe, females get free subsriptions and males have to pay, perhaps even have congestion pricing imposed.  Maybe there should also be better verification and qualification of participants to rid sites of those who are fakes, disrespectful or do not otherwise respect limits?  I know several sites have tried to implement those masures.

In the end, I do hope someone develops something like Peeing Cupid that actually works.

44 minutes ago, navesink01 said:

In the end, I do hope someone develops something like Peeing Cupid that actually works.

I share your hope.. but I'm not under the illusion that we are getting closer to that eventuality... in my opinion we are heading to the opposite direction. And that's because the system is trying to profit from any human expression, commercializing even the basic activities... 

Edited by colette888
2 minutes ago, colette888 said:

I share your hope.. but I'm not under the illusion that we are getting closer to that eventuality... in my opinion we are heading to the opposite direction. And that's because the system is trying to profit from any human expression, commercialyzing even the basic activities... 

Yes, I agree.  I have been on line regarding this fetish, for a long time.  Everytime that there has been a break through allowing all of us, with a similar mindset, to share, someone swoops in to insure that such sharing can only happen if a fee is paid.  To some extent there is logic as badwidth is an expense, as well as all of the maintenace and administration, a web site entails.  So, why should people not be compensated for that, especially if other benefits ensue, such as security, better quality, better organization, etc.  

I know that I, for one, will even voluntatily pay, not so much for the enhancements a subscription offers, but to better insure the sustainability of the underlying site.  For instance, I pay for this site, because it is very good it exists and I hope it continues to do so.

Still, I do get your point and Peeing Cupid is a good example.  It promises a lot, it is a sham, and someone is doing it just to profit.

So, even if there is a profit, and there is plenty of opportunity, it still cannot be pulled off, apparently.

2 minutes ago, navesink01 said:

Yes, I agree.  I have been on line regarding this fetish, for a long time.  Everytime that there has been a break through allowing all of us, with a similar mindset, to share, someone swoops in to insure that such sharing can only happen if a fee is paid.  To some extent there is logic as badwidth is an expense, as well as all of the maintenace and administration, a web site entails.  So, why should people not be compensated for that, especially if other benefits ensue, such as security, better quality, better organization, etc.  

I know that I, for one, will even voluntatily pay, not so much for the enhancements a subscription offers, but to better insure the sustainability of the underlying site.  For instance, I pay for this site, because it is very good it exists and I hope it continues to do so.

Still, I do get your point and Peeing Cupid is a good example.  It promises a lot, it is a sham, and someone is doing it just to profit.

So, even if there is a profit, and there is plenty of opportunity, it still cannot be pulled off, apparently.

Undoubtedly, your point-of-view is similar to mine! 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...