Q&A, ask whatever!

Nwc

Let's hopefully get this party started...   A couple from me:

- If you could travel to any place and any point in time - what, where and why would you choose to visit ?

- What would you class as your most prized possession ?

And on a more typical for this site level,

- If you could plan the perfect night with anyone - no repercussions or ties, is there anyone particular you'd choose and what would you get up to ?

On 5/14/2023 at 6:21 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Let's hopefully get this party started...   A couple from me:

- If you could travel to any place and any point in time - what, where and why would you choose to visit ?

- What would you class as your most prized possession ?

And on a more typical for this site level,

- If you could plan the perfect night with anyone - no repercussions or ties, is there anyone particular you'd choose and what would you get up to ?

Don’t know how the hell I’m just now seeing this almost a week later, so my apologies!

-for travel; anywhere in Europe, nowhere too particular. Reason being a lot of my family heritage is European (Scandinavian, German, those areas). Just be fun to see where the ancestors before me came from I guess

-for the prized possession; hard to decide between my guitars, amps, and drum kit, or my diecast collection of NASCAR stuff

-as for planning a night, there’s a girl (won’t mention her name here for privacy) that I sorta know, she was on the school basketball team. Definitely would like to plan a night of sex in general or slowly get her into pee stuff if she’s interested. If I had to pick someone well known like a celeb, I’d have to go with the cliché of Scarlett Johansson or someone like her lol. I’ve always had a thing for women who are older than me lol

Edited by Nwc
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Great answers - thanks.  You’ve obviously got great taste in your hobbies and in your fantasies. 

Appreciate it! Keeps me occupied at the very least in my free time lol

17 hours ago, Banzai said:

Hi. What's the most special place you've peed in?

Hmmm, don’t know if it’s necessarily special, but I’ve peed in my bed and around the room a few times, so that’s probably my favorite place to pee

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you enjoy peeing outside? Assuming you have peed outside, What’s the most risky place you have peed outside? By risky I mean high chance of being spotted and also most likely that people might consider it inappropriate.   

2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Do you enjoy peeing outside? Assuming you have peed outside, What’s the most risky place you have peed outside? By risky I mean high chance of being spotted and also most likely that people might consider it inappropriate.   

Haven’t done it an incredible amount of times, but I did do it on the Main Street in my town standing next to my truck haha

• Like 1