Hearing women go into stall

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, peeingone said:

Does the place have unisex bathrooms? Is that you are able to hear girls pee? Do they hiss and gush too? And sigh in relief? 

The men's bathroom are butted up against the women's. I can hear her go in the stall and move on the toilet and grab toilet paper and flush. I have a friend that recorded her peeing on audio for me. Before my work did construction and redid all the bathrooms I used to hear pee actually going into the toilet now I can't 😩. They have 1 unisex toilet but its just 1 toilet. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Jamespeelover said:

The men's bathroom are butted up against the women's. I can hear her go in the stall and move on the toilet and grab toilet paper and flush. I have a friend that recorded her peeing on audio for me. Before my work did construction and redid all the bathrooms I used to hear pee actually going into the toilet now I can't 😩. They have 1 unisex toilet but its just 1 toilet. 

Shame you cant hear her using the toilet. I like the sound of a lady on the toilet. Would love to hear the audio your friend recorded for you. How did it come about that she recorded it?

• Hot 1
4 hours ago, MRJH22 said:

Shame you cant hear her using the toilet. I like the sound of a lady on the toilet. Would love to hear the audio your friend recorded for you. How did it come about that she recorded it?

My friend and I talk about sexual interests and fantasies. She loves to feed my fantasies of a certain woman at work. 

• Hot 2
On 7/4/2023 at 7:11 AM, Jamespeelover said:

My friend and I talk about sexual interests and fantasies. She loves to feed my fantasies of a certain woman at work. 

That’s a cool friend you got there who is willing to help you out for sure.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
20 minutes ago, irishpervert said:

I was in the toilet block in a small industrial estate, the walls between cubicles are a thin sheet of plywood.   I was taking a very satisfying dump when I heard the door to the next cubicle open.  A woman entered and  was talking on her phone, I could hear her pulling down her trousers.  She finished her call and sat down.  She let out a long stream of piss judging by the sounds, and probably had been holding it for a while.  This gave me a delightful hard on.  I started stroking t o her piss noises when she let out a low stifled moan.  I think she was twiddling her bean.  Of course this caused me to stroke harder,  I could hear her moving on the seat probably spreading her legs.  She definitely had a muffled orgasm, if the noises she was making were accurate. I blew my load and peeked out the cubicle to watch her leave.  I didn't see her face but her ass was tight.

Hot. Did she hear you do you think? Would love to know where that toilet is lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

When I was younger I would often sneak into women's restroom. I spent a lot of time in a lot of different places just so I could hear women using the restroom. I sometimes would be cross dressed so that if they were to look they would see the stocking legged feet in nice shoes and never guess. It got to be such a thrill that I would spend hours in places just to hear them. I was always on the hunt for pads and tampons that were just used. It was easy to sometimes get a quick look under the stall walls to see what kind of panties they were wearing. The biggest thrill was when I went into places that had 3 or more stalls and more than 1 lady came in. I would have one on either side and I would be masturbating and in heaven.  often would sneak into women's locker rooms and  use the showers and wait to hear one come in. I have been in one stall and sometimes a women would be in the This was the crown jewel for me. I would be in one and without them knowing a guy was in the other. Today all that is different as anyone can use whatever they want.