Would You Cheat on Your Partner in Order to Satisfy Your Pee Fetish?

I have been with 2 partners, 1 was into it and the other was not. 
during both relationships I would pee around other people (both men and women) some were friends and others were strangers.

I think that if you are purposely trying to invite someone into something private while you have a partner then I would consider that cheating. There has been numerous times where people have seen the aftermath or heard me, but that is all circumstance. A few times someone has accidentally seen a private area or vice versa and that is when the lines gets blurred, it’s one of the reasons why I’m single now.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, LeatherGrrl said:

I have been with 2 partners, 1 was into it and the other was not. 
during both relationships I would pee around other people (both men and women) some were friends and others were strangers.

I think that if you are purposely trying to invite someone into something private while you have a partner then I would consider that cheating. There has been numerous times where people have seen the aftermath or heard me, but that is all circumstance. A few times someone has accidentally seen a private area or vice versa and that is when the lines gets blurred, it’s one of the reasons why I’m single now.

You're single because someone saw everything private or vice versa, or because you want to be able to do what you like without consequence?

11 hours ago, LeatherGrrl said:

I think it really comes down to consequences, total freedom might jeopardise a relationship

Yeah relationships in my experience always came at the cost of total free will and, while I get it, it's become increasingly clear to me that its not for me. That's something I wish was more normalized (choosing your autonomy for happiness), but people all over the planet will tell you how deeply broken you are for not doing the normal human thing.

Edited by pguy2981