MY MOM AND MY PEE EXPERIENCES

On 4/25/2023 at 11:13 AM, TheRichGold said:

neighbor said “With a size like that you can be confident and piss anywhere like that”

I was hoping it wasn’t awkward when you were desperate to pee in a bottle with your mom’s friend watching, but sounds like you’re happy being watched! Benefits of your mom being open with you I guess 🙂

• Like 2
7 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I was hoping it wasn’t awkward when you were desperate to pee in a bottle with your mom’s friend watching, but sounds like you’re happy being watched! Benefits of your mom being open with you I guess 🙂

Well ever since I was young my mom has taught me that everything for a male is a urinal you just have to be confident enough 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
42 minutes ago, TheRichGold said:

Well ever since I was young my mom has taught me that everything for a male is a urinal you just have to be confident enough 

Did she teach you to piss in changing rooms, staircases, the pool, and so on?

On 4/26/2023 at 3:28 PM, TheRichGold said:

Yes my mom would read @beachmom post all the time she was like a role model to my mom it opened her up more

Wow, I'm honored, I know that over the years I've convinced or reassured a great many teenage boys and young men to be more bold and open minded about where they pee, but I wasn't really aware that I've opened up moms to being more tolerant. In my experience young men seem to become rather quiet and secretive around their moms when they hit their teens, I doubt that many young men would consider sharing my comments with their moms, much less reading them together, that's really nice that you're that open with your mom. Secondly, moms don't tend to need convincing, most of us grew up in a generation and time when men weren't shay about peeing in public, nor about boasting of doing so, hence most moms rather assume their sons will be doing so at some point. I find that simply convincing young men that their moms will likely be okay with it is enough, since even if they're not pleased about it, most moms don't need to be convinced that it's normal.

• Like 3
On 4/30/2023 at 3:36 PM, TheRichGold said:

Before my mom bought her house we used to live with my Aunt and her daughter my cousin  she and me are practically the same age I’m older by two weeks. So one morning we were both getting ready for Highschool but plumbing system was out so the toilets and showers didn’t work so for my morning pisses I used to piss in the driveway once my cousin join she squatted next to me a release a large gush

It's good that you were able to acquaint her with doing so, women who grow up never having seen men do so tend to be critical of them in years.

On 5/2/2023 at 7:33 PM, beachmom said:

It's good that you were able to acquaint her with doing so, women who grow up never having seen men do so tend to be critical of them in years.

She seen me do it many times in the car, the park, basement, in public so she gotten used to it 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1