Ciara Pt. 2: A day at the carnival and no urine in the toilet bowl

• 3 weeks later...

Great story @sd91.  I love this girls attitude and the way she deals with her condition as well as having understanding friends.   To be honest, she probably didn't need to worry about peeing outside at Notting Hill carnival as there would be plenty others doing it as well.

I wonder if you were inspired by any of these which are from Notting Hill?  I instantly thought of the video that shows multiple people peeing in a basement courtyard when I read that Ciara did exactly that.  I am sure many of these courtyards get a good dose of pee that weekend every year.   I would love to own one and set up some cameras.   Or maybe I would even put a sign at the top saying it was a designated toilet area and request charity donations for access.

image.png.9784f42bd1c1bed1fafa5e2fb3645e73.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2763929/Video-Notting-Hill-Carnivalgoers-flock-alleyway-relieve-themselves.html

image.thumb.png.194c7de080cac562c4b7d410333be1aa.png

image.thumb.png.3a4e6a238c0bd3d6356eea120178b9dd.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 4/11/2023 at 2:29 PM, glad1 said:

I think we all should have days where we resolve that no urine goes in the toilet bowl.

Better yet, we should try to make this our everyday goal!

Yep, totally agree and I definitely have days where I decide to avoid using a toilet all day.   It might not be practical every day to completely avoid using a toilet, but I do always ensure that at least some of my peeing every day is done away from a toilet and generally at least one outdoor pee per day, preferably more.