Modelling and pissing...

11 hours ago, A_AShes said:

One day in you fashion bussines you will decide "either enough or more on the next level designing yourself...

What would you invent for high class pee fashion for Ladies... and for men ...(Kilt'n' tights?)?

Unusual and very interesting Q., this one, I thank you.

To try and answer it, let me affirm that in this field, nobody can invent much any more, what you define as the "High Class Pee Fashion" has reached very sophisticated levels already, and one can easily find sexy garments quite suitable for this kind of needs...

But, if I had to propose some innovation, I guess I'd go for knickers which, if worn under a skirt, automatically open up before peeing and then, when you're done, return to completely cover and protect the crotch as a sort of carnivorous flower that hunts insects and later digest'em...

• Love 2
17 hours ago, colette888 said:

Unusual and very interesting Q., this one, I thank you.

To try and answer it, let me affirm that in this field, nobody can invent much any more, what you define as the "High Class Pee Fashion" has reached very sophisticated levels already, and one can easily find sexy garments quite suitable for this kind of needs...

But, if I had to propose some innovation, I guess I'd go for knickers which, if worn under a skirt, automatically open up before peeing and then, when you're done, return to completely cover and protect the crotch as a sort of carnivorous flower that hunts insects and later digest'em...

I do not know why you want hitech knickers... I would dream of life Sans... where sombodies Love and Passion becomes best protection against cold and moscitous...

I would dream of Ticklish Butterfly that would bring pleasure of touch and wings of which would love pee streams...That would be able to nett the ultrastrong tights from spiderlike superstrong invisible thread  that would revive freindly good loved partners and repell and bite a wrong person or moscitous away or dissolve them to nourish the Batterfly...

We are very close to that Colette...And spiders venomes keeping erection for days do exist...

The Batterfly will know how and when use it for freindly guests...

Fashion seems dreaming of that Eco Pappilion..

Thank you so much for your kind complment...So lovely to chat with you...

Have a lovely Pappilion for yourself...

images(23).jpg

images(24).jpg

images(22).jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@colette888, Thank you for that last post.   Those natural situations are the best for me - where you and the other ladies needed to pee and did so without making a great fuss or worrying too much about being seen by the others in the group.  This makes it much more natural and also I am sure would have afforded the males in the group some pleasure - even if they weren't particularly into pee.  Was there a lack of reasonable cover or did you just decide to nonchalantly pee within view?   If the latter then it is good to see that the others followed your example rather than going off to find cover.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

@colette888, Thank you for that last post.   Those natural situations are the best for me - where you and the other ladies needed to pee and did so without making a great fuss or worrying too much about being seen by the others in the group.  This makes it much more natural and also I am sure would have afforded the males in the group some pleasure - even if they weren't particularly into pee.  Was there a lack of reasonable cover or did you just decide to nonchalantly pee within view?   If the latter then it is good to see that the others followed your example rather than going off to find cover.

Thank you for the feed-back or at least a couple of Qs which are quite interesting... What happened then was that I found myself in the middle of a fairly wide meadow, where no decent tree had grown... so, really, peeing there implied the certainty of been watched, and I was totally aware of that. The same must have thought that colleague of mine, while the other avoided the option, probably imagining that by postponing she could have found a more private situation... 

Edited by colette888
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, colette888 said:

Thank you for the feed-back or at least a couple of Qs which are quite interesting... What happened then was that I found myself in the middle of a fairly wide meadow, where no decent tree had grown... so, really, peeing there implied the certainty of been watched, and I was totally aware of that. The same must have thought that colleague of mine, while the other avoided the option, probably imagining that by postponing she could have found a more private situation... 

Did you leave a puddle close to the shooting location or even in frame? Or was it a bit off from the shoot? Was a puddle in the dirt or just absorbed into grass? Did you observe anyone watching you?

8 hours ago, Havelock said:

Did you leave a puddle close to the shooting location or even in frame? Or was it a bit off from the shoot? Was a puddle in the dirt or just absorbed into grass? Did you observe anyone watching you?

We were pretty close to what became the main shooting set, but not quite there... Anyway, when we took the piss, the session had not started yet.

That puddle appeared on the ground in a spot where the grass wasn't very thick.

Yes, I did notice at least two guys of the crew were attentively watching both of us...

• Like 2
  • Hot 1