the joy of peeing in diapers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/9/2023 at 9:49 PM, DiaperKink said:

SAP or Superabsorbent polymers is a material which can absorb up to 300 times their weight in aqueous fluids. Their primary characteristics are their ability to absorb liquids, turn the liquids into gels and hold them even under very high pressure.  They are therefore an ideal material for use in products which are designed to contain fluids such as baby diapers/nappies, incontinence products, and feminine hygiene pads and liners. 

The very first time I peed in a SAP diaper like this I got a wonderful WOW-feeling in my mind. Then I felt some tickling feelings that made my entire body get goose-bumps almost as multiple mind-orgasms. I am a woman with big phat buttcheeks and actually I got really surprised when I sat down and my buttocks rolled over the diaper like a steamroller over the swollen jelly and slowly squeezed the soaked jelly downwards into the diaper without leaking at all. Now I knew that a soaked SAP-diaper can be almost mashed really hard without leaking at all.

p5 (1).jpg

You have a beautiful body.

21 minutes ago, radu said:

You have a beautiful body.

Unfortunately @radu don't get too excited...   These images are in widespread use across the internet - our ethos of trust and honesty leads us to assume that people are using their own images.   In this case many, many sites across the web are using this user's pictures.   Or vice versa.