Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
F.W

Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

Recommended Posts

Look closely at her "downstairs"...

Munro.jpgEven side on,her little "bulge" is evident,and her beautiful slit..(not that i studied this very much:11_blush:)

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2

Share this post


Link to post

Since her attitude, personality, and quality-level of contribution, she should change her name from @greedyneedygirl to TASTYgreedyneedygirl:')

or at least for me:17_heart_eyes:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Watching "Countdown" i always see Rachel Riley,and.....cant help it!

rachel.jpg

image (29).jpg

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post

I cant remember if i ever put Myleene Klaas on here?Why not?

myleene.jpg

myleene1.jpg

myleene2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

I can recall watching the first Alien film starring Sigourney Weaver. A very erotic climax to the film, when she strips to a vest top and white cotton knickers. So I decided to do a little research on her, as an actress, didn't realise that she was a racy, saucy model too!

0_1937b3_614dfc07_XXXL.thumb.jpg.656f1e80b83818d523b96507d886da44.jpg

0_1937c7_e72f4542_XXXL.thumb.jpg.e1c50240740df93c5f648b90cbbd9553.jpg

0_1937aa_444dc473_XXXL.thumb.jpg.35513f2fba721a6ed1880399f2e63dea.jpg

0_1937ae_59e8ceab_XXXL.thumb.jpg.dc09904100712b90cb99949d1301467d.jpg

0_1937ab_2c2ac39c_XXXL.thumb.jpg.2290e0ea665fe56e0b414f1d6b6515c0.jpg

0_1937ac_f82537b2_XXXL.thumb.jpg.1c43e95be69a9cc70d982a2a5bbc82f8.jpg

0_1937ad_c03dab93_XXXL.thumb.jpg.ac028fc693a9439d8f14870d25174305.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:28 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

I can recall watching the first Alien film starring Sigourney Weaver. A very erotic climax to the film, when she strips to a vest top and white cotton knickers. So I decided to do a little research on her, as an actress, didn't realise that she was a racy, saucy model too!

0_1937b3_614dfc07_XXXL.thumb.jpg.656f1e80b83818d523b96507d886da44.jpg

0_1937c7_e72f4542_XXXL.thumb.jpg.e1c50240740df93c5f648b90cbbd9553.jpg

0_1937aa_444dc473_XXXL.thumb.jpg.35513f2fba721a6ed1880399f2e63dea.jpg

0_1937ae_59e8ceab_XXXL.thumb.jpg.dc09904100712b90cb99949d1301467d.jpg

0_1937ab_2c2ac39c_XXXL.thumb.jpg.2290e0ea665fe56e0b414f1d6b6515c0.jpg

0_1937ac_f82537b2_XXXL.thumb.jpg.1c43e95be69a9cc70d982a2a5bbc82f8.jpg

0_1937ad_c03dab93_XXXL.thumb.jpg.ac028fc693a9439d8f14870d25174305.jpg

wow, didn't know it myself, but I should have seen that coming, from how charismatic she is!!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

I could never get why Ridley Scott thought that an upskirt of her climbing into her space suit was necessary for the plot of Alien...🤔

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I could never get why Ridley Scott thought that an upskirt of her climbing into her space suit was necessary for the plot of Alien...🤔

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Charlotte Rampling, one of my favourite actresses, particularly in the Night Porter.

064867ffceff298e96cfc4a2ce9abd45.thumb.jpg.b2296ce29e29e229192e6c26b25c0a17.jpg

DcOJFOvX4AAE2-J.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.3dd50e3e07b99e26dd228b360728f6fb.jpeg

marvellous

 

also useful since I'm typing with just one hand at the moment...

your nicknmae never described me better than now

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Share this post


Link to post

Seems to have been a while since this section was up-dated so here goes. Last night I was watching the Graham Norton Show, and he had the actress Vanessa Kirby on. She played Princess Margaret in the Netflix series, 'The Crown'. Well, let's just say that I became rather agitated and a little moist when she suggested that the smell of Goat's Cheese reminded her of sperm? Well, she does look like the kind of girl who is up for anything, including taking a nice long steamy hot pee behind a bush...(I fantasise!). Here she is in all of her 'slutty' glory:

 

280full.jpg.1fe391dd98495c90d3a537c9ace6afbb.jpg

vanessa-kirby-0070.thumb.jpg.5541edd490bbf995a488bd7463615249.jpg

Vanessa-Kirby-GQ-15Dec17_Matt-Holyoak_b.thumb.jpg.3e03d23c233e16220b7891b87f2c9b08.jpg

vanessa-kirby-graham-norton-z.thumb.jpg.15828ea28525f72c37458f2d1e893005.jpg

vanessa-kirby-sag-awards-in-los-angeles-1-29-2017-8.thumb.jpg.6d3c4205d7ced8359f326aeccc830988.jpg 

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post

Isabel Lucas!

(More photos when I'm on my computer)

 

Isabel-Lucas-Nude.gif

  • Like 1
  • Hot 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

she does look like the kind of girl who is up for anything

that's what built 90% of what makes a woman sexy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

Isabel Lucas!

(More photos when I'm on my computer)

 

Isabel-Lucas-Nude.gif

I would die to see you under these circumstances...

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Lovely(whos Isabel Lucas?)x

Isabel Lucas is an Australian actress, and model. She may be best known for her roles in Home and Away, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Daybreakers, The Pacific, Immortals, and Red Dawn. 

 

I've been watching her in MacGyver

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Oh ive seen the Pacific.I wonder if shes the girl cavorting with John Basilone?Lovely.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 24 April 2018 at 3:32 AM, fannywatcher said:

I could never get why Ridley Scott thought that an upskirt of her climbing into her space suit was necessary for the plot of Alien...🤔

Think about it, alone in a spaceship, a billion km from anyone, and you're concerned that someone will see you? 

That scene was going to be cut but Sigourney told him to keep it in, it apparently added more realism.

Share this post


Link to post

Emma Watson did this one recently, she was savaged unmercifully by the feminists. She hit back saying that it was her body, her choice. We kind of hoped she would do more, rofl.

 

image.jpeg

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Live Chat

Live Chat

    You must be logged in to post in the live chat. It's free and easy to register in under 30 seconds.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...