Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

Guest UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, Pissdrinker said:

Christina Hendricks.

In the last picture I imagine she has been holding and is looking for somewhere to wet her jeans 😀

4AE48AA6-2E00-4BA4-BEC9-8A07ECB475E4.jpeg

13DBA4D3-7B68-4E1C-986E-9ED1841D200C.jpeg

F7969447-562A-4196-8B47-A0AFEBA70428.jpeg

She's soo hot in Mad Men.  Kept hoping for some kind of bathroom scene in that show.

Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, F.W said:

I like the fur myself.

Fan of it myself. Especially if it's in a little ring surround the anal opening. Kinky I know.

God this is a difficult one to choose. My 3 would be Jennifer Aniston, Liz Hurley, and Kate Beckinsale.  But would also include, if they were not available, Michelle Rodriguez, Emma Watson, Gillian Anderson, Jaime Murray, Sally Geeson, Charisma Carpenter, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elsa Pataky, Eliza Dushku, Gabrielle Union, Kelly Brook. The list goes on. And on. And on.

$_57 (1).JPG

Liz Hurley.jpg

michellerodriguez.jpg

charisma_carpenter3.jpg

jennifer-lawrence8.jpg

Elsa Pataky.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Peelease said:

Omg I nearly put Chloe Grace Moretz, absolutely love her! 3 just isn't enough. I would also say Leighton Meester, Zoey Deutch and Dianna Agron

Leighton Meester.jpg

Zoey Deutch.jpg

Dianna Agron hot.jpeg

Very nice.Never heard of them.What were/are they in?

Leighton Meester (top one) was in Gossip Girl, not a great show but so many hot girls in it. She's also done a few films. There's a particularly good scene in Country Strong where she strips down to her underwear. She's also a singer, check out the video to her (not so good) song Somebody to Love, she is insanely hot in it.

Zoey Deutch (2nd one) has been in a few films but nothing really big. Most famous ones are probably Dirty Grandpa and Why Him. Her mum is Lea Thompson, Marty McFlys mum in Back to the Future (wouldn't mind watching her pee either).

Dianna Agron (last one) was in Glee, I never watched the show but she plays a cheerleader so always looking amazing in the uniform. She's done a few films as well, I Am Number Four, The Family and Bare. In Bare she plays a lesbian, there's an awesome sex scene where she gets her boobs out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive often wondered if there were any MEN that our girls might like to see...just like a female point of view.Of course if our girls only wanted to watch other sexy female celebs then its fine by me.

• Agree 1