Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

26 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

I was browsing some pee pics today, and it struck me that the model peeing in the centre of this montage, has a passing resemblance to the actress Lily James, who was in the first season of the TV series, Downton Abbey. See what you think!Lily_James_Actress.thumb.jpg.289ca0edf65933df5e3017896585817c.jpg

Yeah she does bear a resemblance. Nice find hehe! 

• 2 weeks later...

I already posted more than 3 a while back but here's another 3 that I feel need to be appreciated. Hopefully haven't been said already but quite possible

1. Melissa Benoist (Supergirl)

2. Isla Fisher (Now you see me, Wedding Crashers) 

3. Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) 

I had another one but I now for the life of me can't recall who it was. When it comes back to me I'll add her as well

61557751_283652835751067_5269066371424121261_n.jpg

22ffa25b41ab7d7d0aaf902103a5823d.png

4a7cc4d7d6d308f2fd70d4a82d740a7a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/8/2019 at 6:56 AM, F.W said:

We dont do poo on here...Yucch.

@F.W,The offending pic has been deleted - both from the original and from your requote of it.

@Havik62, since you are a newbie this is only a friendly heads up. But scat imagery is against our forum rules here so please refrain from posting such imagery from now on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

@F.W,The offending pic has been deleted - both from the original and from your requote of it.

@Havik62, since you are a newbie this is only a friendly heads up. But scat imagery is against our forum rules here so please refrain from posting such imagery from now on

Hi Steve.Not a big deal of course.But not OUR thing.Maybe if anyone wants to they could start their own page?Nothing im interested in though.

3 hours ago, F.W said:

Hi Steve.Not a big deal of course.But not OUR thing.Maybe if anyone wants to they could start their own page?Nothing im interested in though.

Unfortunately we cannot allow even a separate page for such subject matter. Scat imagery and erotica is against forum rules. The rules are clear on this. @Admin has laid this down as a firm rule, and it is the responsibility of mods to police this.

So don't worry about it not being your thing. You'll be seeing very little of it, and if you do see it, report it and a mod will deal with it. It won't be allowed to exist for long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
54 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Unfortunately we cannot allow even a separate page for such subject matter. Scat imagery and erotica is against forum rules. The rules are clear on this. @Admin has laid this down as a firm rule, and it is the responsibility of mods to police this.

So don't worry about it not being your thing. You'll be seeing very little of it, and if you do see it, report it and a mod will deal with it. It won't be allowed to exist for long.

Well Steve,my friend,i learned its best to not be too moralistic on here,but im sure most of us would be turned off by seeing a girl pooing onto someones face.As long as the person lets it go its fine.

1 minute ago, F.W said:

Well Steve,my friend,i learned its best to not be too moralistic on here,but im sure most of us would be turned off by seeing a girl pooing onto someones face.As long as the person lets it go its fine.

The dividing line is whether it is against forum rules or not. Scat is.

And if you disapprove of something, if you report it rather than publicly attacking it you'll be on safe ground. If it is against rules it will be dealt with. If not no further action might be taken but there will be no comeback against you for reporting something you think might be offensive.

• Like 1