Ask Me Anything-Gigi

2 hours ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

How long have you, been into the kink? Or when did you discover your interest in sexual peeing? 

I was a teenager, around 15-16 years old. It was so long ago, at the time there was no such thing as a Safe search filter for Google searches.

Well like I stated before I grew up in a very sheltered environment where my Otosan and Okasan  (Mom and Dad in Japanese) peed wherever they wanted since we didn’t have a toilet. I did know toilets existed but never knew that they were very common since I was Home schooled from kindergarten to grade 9 when we moved to Toronto. So I discovered my fetish at 15 when one of my friends said it’s not normal to pee wherever but I love the rush of adrenaline when I do it publicly 

2 hours ago, GigiLovesPee said:

Well like I stated before I grew up in a very sheltered environment where my Otosan and Okasan  (Mom and Dad in Japanese) peed wherever they wanted since we didn’t have a toilet. I did know toilets existed but never knew that they were very common since I was Home schooled from kindergarten to grade 9 when we moved to Toronto. So I discovered my fetish at 15 when one of my friends said it’s not normal to pee wherever but I love the rush of adrenaline when I do it publicly 

Did you just, like, pee on the sidewalk and your friend was like “wtf”?

On 3/22/2023 at 3:53 AM, oliver2 said:

Did you just, like, pee on the sidewalk and your friend was like “wtf”?

So me and friends were at soccer practice this is around when I was 15. My friends were tying their cleats I lowered my shorts and began peeing they were shocked and asked what I was doing I said “Oh I’m peeing” they were very surprised and some disgusted so they explained that it’s not normal to do that 

• Hug 1
28 minutes ago, GigiLovesPee said:

So me and friends were at soccer practice this is around when I was 15. My friends were tying their cleats I lowered my shorts and began peeing they were shocked and asked what I was doing I said “Oh I’m peeing” they were very surprised and some disgusted so they explained that it’s not normal to do that 

What other times have you peed in front of your friends?