my crazy pee experiences!!

4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I do love that completely natural - just a bunch of friends who need to pee, so guess what - we're peeing together.

As a straight guy I've obviously peed next to lots of complete strangers in urinals, but when it's a case of peeing next to a good friend somewhere outdoors it's got that extra dimension.  To them it may simply be a convenient way to meet a need, but there's also a sense of 'bonding' about it.

I can only imagine for you who is physically attracted to other ladies that the whole idea of just a completely natural wee, whilst chatting - and probably lots of desperation chat in the build up must be absolutely mind blowing.   You lucky thing - thanks so much for sharing with us.

i wish it happened more often but i guess in hindsight its frequent enough that im satisfied!! the build up is so hot, talking about where were gonna hide, how long we’ve been waiting, and the little run when we finally find a spot, and then seeing all of our puddles pool together, its amazing!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, WateryMoose said:

Hmm... I'd say floor if we can see a nice puddle, or the mirror if you aren't bothered by it

id normally not pee on the mirror but im already cleaning it so figured why not!! however i wouldnt mind sharing a puddle pic if anyones interested, i might set down a puppy pad

• Like 2
Just now, epdreamgirl said:

should i sit and make a puddle? or pee casually while im cleaning, a little bit here and there?

If you pee while cleaning it will just spray instead of making a concentrated puddle, choice is up to you tho 😛

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

If you pee while cleaning it will just spray instead of making a concentrated puddle, choice is up to you tho 😛

fair!! maybe ill keep my panties on and sit on the floor and make a puddle for you!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
11 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

should i sit and make a puddle? or pee casually while im cleaning, a little bit here and there?

The thought of you casually peeing while you're doing something unrelated is very arousing.

1 minute ago, Peefun said:

The thought of you casually peeing while you're doing something unrelated is very arousing.

i agree, thats usually when i pee my pants!! sometimes im just too busy doing something to stop, so i might as well not 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 1
Just now, epdreamgirl said:

i agree, thats usually when i pee my pants!! sometimes im just too busy doing something to stop, so i might as well not 🤷🏼‍♀️

My imagination was visualizing you cleaning in just a t-shirt, and randomly peeing so it might spray a little or it might run down your legs, depending on how you're standing at that moment.

Just now, Peefun said:

My imagination was visualizing you cleaning in just a t-shirt, and randomly peeing so it might spray a little or it might run down your legs, depending on how you're standing at that moment.

ive definitely done that too, usually when im already mopping. just walking around and peeing while cleaning it up as i go. it makes chores more fun!

• Hot 1
38 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

id normally not pee on the mirror but im already cleaning it so figured why not!! however i wouldnt mind sharing a puddle pic if anyones interested, i might set down a puppy pad

Please do 😍

3 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

i wish it happened more often but i guess in hindsight its frequent enough that im satisfied!! the build up is so hot, talking about where were gonna hide, how long we’ve been waiting, and the little run when we finally find a spot, and then seeing all of our puddles pool together, its amazing!

This is really hot!

I love when girls pee in groups 

Especially when they're all desperate