Bottles of piss

3 hours ago, D-K said:

This morning I got up needing to piss really badly. I was too lazy to get up so I asked K to get me something to piss in. She returned with an empty plastic bottle which I quickly emptied my bladder into, fitting it all in perfectly. Thought I'd share with you all.

20230304_122226.jpg

Beautiful color

• Love 1
14 hours ago, bulge said:

your bladder must be pretty big

I guess so. Once I held it for a few hours and released it into a 500 ml bottle. I had to stop early because the bottle was full.

17 minutes ago, toseepee said:

Thanks for showing us the evidence! Do you ever keep bottles around for that purpose?

Not on purpose. But there's hardly a shortage on bottles. If there isn't one, I'll pee in a cup

On 3/4/2023 at 5:30 AM, D-K said:

This morning I got up needing to piss really badly. I was too lazy to get up so I asked K to get me something to piss in. She returned with an empty plastic bottle which I quickly emptied my bladder into, fitting it all in perfectly. Thought I'd share with you all.

20230304_122226.jpg

Nice. Do u ever piss outside?

2 hours ago, Lilly bowman said:

Nice. Do u ever piss outside?

I'm renting at the moment so it's difficult to pee outside without leaving traces. However, when it's raining, I pee outside as much as possible, on the paving, in the garden or on walls.

• 8 months later...
On 4.03.2023 at 11:30, D-K said:

Dziś rano wstałam i bardzo chciałam się odlać. Byłem zbyt leniwy, żeby wstać, więc poprosiłem K, żeby przyniosła mi coś do sikania. Wróciła z pustą plastikową butelką, do której szybko opróżniłem pęcherz, mieszcząc go idealnie. Pomyślałem, że podzielę się z wami wszystkimi.

20230304_122226.jpg

• Hot 1