A run through the woods

I was done laughing at THE 💩 END OF THE STICK until now. Chrissy, this is how I know we'd be a mess of we ever met because I was laughing just like that in the chat at the interaction. 

In other news, I'm happy you got a pee in the woods! That's one of my goals too but idk if I'll ever get a chance to. Would definitely do it with you, and I know we'd both be cracking up the whole time thinking of *flop flop flop* and Roman toilets 😭😭🤧

Love you!

• Haha 1

Wonderful account of what must have been a wonderful moment.  I'll have to see if I can unwittingly contribute to creating more moments like that in the future.

As always huge thanks for sharing - it's what makes the Peefans world go round.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Chrissy89 said:

So she mentioned a comment @gldenwetgoose made to her saying “I wonder if that's where the phrase "get the shit end of the stick came from”.  At this point I bloody lost it. Laughing away leaning against a tree, tears streaming down my face and my lower body screaming out that I needed to pee!

I just absolutely adore how you two girls are still laughing about shit sticks. And they tell me I have an immature sense of humor 🤣

And a wonderful story in general again. Love how you're sharing your peeing "journey" with us, be it a sink or the woods now. Even though peeing in the woods seems like a normal thing for me as a guy, it's just adorable how much joy it gives you.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, avatar said:

I just absolutely adore how you two girls are still laughing about shit sticks. And they tell me I have an immature sense of humor 🤣

Chrissy and I are the queens of silliness. We laugh at everything 😭

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, avatar said:

Myself and Bacardi have kid humour! We laugh at kids TV! We sent each other silly recordings of our voices and I was in stitches. 🤣

she’s special ❤️

• Haha 1
  • Love 1