Boobs: Natural.....Or Not?

Johnboy777

OK, all Pee Fans, this is not just limited to the males, everyone can participate. Post a pic of a woman displaying her tits, and all members decide whether you think they are natural boobs, or if they have been "enlarged or otherwise altered" Here's the first pic...natural or altered?

1165264216_Natural_tits_orNO.thumb.jpg.eb0e85e3725d917d312b64d9054f5ace.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I play this game most places I go 🤣

Nice to see you've chosen (I assume?) to start with one which could be quite hard to call. A brave choice ☺️

The breasts certainly have a lot of fulness in the cup, with hallmarks of overall "swelling" (where a boob can look somewhat too inflated for the frame). That said, her pose with arms elevated would affect the overall "hang". 

What further puzzles me is the underside of the breasts where they meet the body. There is dark crease shadowing in this spot, where most implants would be inserted through a slit in the tissue in this location. BUT... I would expect that "scar" to be more centralised under the breast. The lighting isn't natural so this could be simply shadowing. 

Sorry. As I say, I do enjoy this game IRL. I should answer. I say they are natural 💗

• Like 1

I wish they were real, but I am going to have to say fake.  Two reasons, their perfect hemishperical shape defies gravity (but that could be because her arms are up) and the top, inner surface seems to have a wierd "valley" where it meets up to her pec. muscles.

Just a guess.

5 hours ago, Let_It_Go said:

I play this game most places I go 🤣

Nice to see you've chosen (I assume?) to start with one which could be quite hard to call. A brave choice ☺️

The breasts certainly have a lot of fulness in the cup, with hallmarks of overall "swelling" (where a boob can look somewhat too inflated for the frame). That said, her pose with arms elevated would affect the overall "hang."

Sorry. As I say, I do enjoy this game IRL. I should answer. I say they are natural 💗

Yep, I chose her because I knew it would be a hard call. I chose two friends who are boob "experts" and showed the pic to each friend separately and one called "natural" immediately, the other was hesitant but chose "augmented" eventually.

I hope more members will participate by either guessing on this pic, or submitting another natural or not pic.