Holding to long

So I was holding close to 22 hours, cause why not, and when I decided to let go I had trouble letting it out and I really had to push it out and even then my stream would cut off I peed close to 5 minutes cause I couldn't get a stream and force it out and it stopped all the time. 

This happened years ago too when my family and another family where going on a holiday (I was like 12 or 11 I think) and I kinda have a shy bladder so anytime I tried to pee in a public restroom like McDonalds or at a service area I couldn't because of all the people. So I held it for over 24 hours and when we arrived I didn't need to go anymore like not at all, so I had to force out which was difficult like I described. 

• Hug 2
  • Hot 1

The thing is it wasn't painful sure I had to pee and it didn't really come out but it didn't hurt! that's the weird part. 

While it would have been great to have a stream it wasn't bad. It was like playing a game with 3 fps like really weird but doable 

3 hours ago, Carthoris said:

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Have you done this often (held your pee for a really long time)? Is it still pale and watery, or did it become dark and concentrated?

It was a color I normally have a little yellow 

• Like 1
Just now, Shypee said:

Normally I don't hold that long but I didn't drink a lot that day so I didn't have to go that bad

Well, that's not as bad I suppose. But not something you should do in the future. Also, please don't take my response as a lecture, that was not my intention. How uncomfortable was it when you finally peed? When I'm in that situation it sometimes feels like I have a plug up my urethra (and not in a consensual way). Peeing should be relieving or fun. Not uncomfortable and stressful. 

Sorry hear about your problem holding all the time. I have problem in the past holding it for hours cant go and I had to relax my bladder after holding for hours. I had to relax my bladder to let it go. I cant go people around me in public years ago. 

• Hot 1