Pee Art Photographs

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 4:22 PM, Tony89 said:

Hey guys!

Have you ever taken some artistic photos of yourself peeing? I tried to be artistic when I shoot these photos. These photos were taken with an iPhone, but I also have an system camera and photography is my hobby. I would like to try taking some pee pictures with a photo model sometime, but I don't think it will happen. I get to be both a photographer and a model. 😂

It would be nice to see if anyone else has taken pictures like this. Put your own pictures in this thread if you want, because I would like to see them. You can also suggest new ideas for photos to me.

Here is photo number 1. "Not just boring vanilla tea for you"

Näyttökuva 2023-01-11 kello 22.48.51.png

I like this one the most 

By way of promotion of the OP... 🙂 I don't consider my contribution as being specifically "Arty", maybe different.

I do hope Y'all add and exhibit more interesting artistic posts... Really like the idea of this post

At risk of extending the OP's remit...? Not my call. Let him comment on what is or is not the intention of Art Photos...Not for me to say...

Frivolous,  Different,  Obscure,   Something else,  Left field, Obscure, .......   in an arty way Yes- No ? 🙂

xx

• 4 months later...