Overlord in the house

Overlord

Hello there! Hope you're all well!

I may be a bit late with my introduction and some of you may already read a post or two of mine, but better late than never. 😄 
I've first had to get a feeling of this forum before settling down. But i can feel, i enjoy it a lot here. I really enjoy reading your stories and thinking about your various ideas you present here.
Also i'm pleased to share my piece of the cake with you, and i hope you enjoy my stories alike.

A bit to my person:
I'm your Overlord and you have to obey me!

Just kidding of course. 😄
If you are irritated about my nickname, don't be. I'd just choose it because of the nice ring it has.
I'm nobodys Overlord, but i can be your friend if you want so and are kind.
My native language is not english, so please forgive me some grammatical errors i may make. But i'll try my best to present you the most awesome stories i can, even it's not in my language.
I'm a bit of an introvert, but i really like to laugh and make other people laughing.
My humor can be very sarcastic and sometimes a bit dark, so be aware that i'm not always so serious as it seems to be with my responses, maybe i'm just trying to crack a joke. (See intro of this text part).
I know it's not for everyone and it can be difficult in text form to understand, but i just can't help myself.

I'm a realist, seeing the world how it is. I don't like making or faking things up. Keep it real. In your text, pics, vids, your life and your mind. I don't like it when someone is lying.
Lying to me or/and faking content is just a no-go for me. Our world is already full of lies and hate, i don't need anymore of that. Be yourself, you don't have to prove anything to anyone.
So, closing up with our fetish we all share. I'm heavily into a lot of pissing related stuff since a long time. Please feel free to ask for further details. I was lucky enough to have gathered some experience in the field but im not against some more field training. If you understand what i mean. 😉 

Trying to keep it short, i'll close it here.

If you have more questions to my person, please feel free to ask or message me. I'm not easily offended, so fear not to ask if you're not afraid of the answer!

Sincerely,
Your Overlord

Xoxoxo 😄 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Overlord ... huh, yeah, I've got a few of those.  I'll get to your requests/orders/edicts in the order they were received, along with all the other requests/orders/edicts from my other masters.  Or maybe not ... I'm crap at taking orders, just so you know.  😉

Welcome to PeeFans.  Enjoy your time here, but don't expect too much grovelling and scraping.  @Sophie was just being nice.  We're not really the grovel and scrape kind of crowd.  Much more the chat, share and pee on your rug types, really.

• Haha 2
  • Love 1