Technically not pee related but..

Wetseat

Ok so technically this isn’t pee related, it could be post pee but what do yall do once yall came/cummed? For me I like to ether throw it on my floor and idk about yall but mine makes a splash sound when I throw it down. The other thing I like to do is cum directly in my underwear so my sensitive tip has a slimy wall protecting it from the scratchy fabric. 

• Like 1

I like to cum either straight onto the floor or into a towel / something absorbant. Well. That’s when I’m not coming inside someone 😂

Occasionally I’ll cum into my jocks but I only enjoy the sensation briefly before I want to change lol. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Wetseat said:

Im curious how much cum a diaper could take, i kinda want to reserve a diaper for masturbation. For science 😉

That shouldn't be too hard to do. I think it would absorb some of the wetness, but not all of the cum as it's viscous, so it would still be sticky. 

As for the original question, I'm boring in that I just wash it off or wipe it with toilet paper and throw it in the toilet.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/17/2022 at 5:52 AM, Wetseat said:

Im curious how much cum a diaper could take, i kinda want to reserve a diaper for masturbation. For science 😉

I now wonder what volume I ejaculate, but it’s much less than I pee, so expect the amount of cum a diaper could assimilate could be, scientifically, described as a “metric fuckload”

That warm feeling of dozing off to sleep with my ejaculate, or my lover’s, still running down my chest and wet against the duvet #tmi #grossforsomehotforme #sorrynotsorry

(though if it’s someone else’s I’ve more likely swallowed it before that happens)

• Hot 1