The curse of our fetish

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 7:59 AM, wetterisbetter said:

Yup, this is me all over.  Find I really struggle to enjoy big music events or street parties once I catch I glimpse of drunk hotties, unashamedly leaving pee puddles everywhere.  I wouldn't change my fetish, makes part of who I am but wish I could tone it down at times when other good things are going on around me!

Yes this is exactly my problem especially at country music concerts during the outdoor tailgates.. I try not too every time, but when the venues have enough wooded area’s surrounding the parking lots I’ll ditch the tailgate and spend the whole time in the woods where I’ll catch multiple glimpses of heaven..  well worth all the great sightings though

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

It is an annoying fetish to have.

I have it tied up with exhibitionism and public pissing with a naughty bent. I also have the trouble of having this be the one area of bi-sexuality I have. I will see a girl popping a squat or a guy pissing on a wall and I will have to focus to not take my cock out and start stroking it. I will go about my day and every time in in  a parking lot or stairwell I want to piss in it. Hell every time I'm on a tall structure I think about pissing all over it. If I start dating somebody I go out of my way to make sure they see me pissing early on. Honestly this is all a pain in the ass. Sure I enjoy it but I did not set out to be this way.  I have avoided piss stuff in the past hoping it would go away but it never did and if anything I am more into it now.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/23/2023 at 2:09 AM, Sirpeealot said:

Yes this is exactly my problem especially at country music concerts during the outdoor tailgates.. I try not too every time, but when the venues have enough wooded area’s surrounding the parking lots I’ll ditch the tailgate and spend the whole time in the woods where I’ll catch multiple glimpses of heaven..  well worth all the great sightings though

Atleast you’re getting your monies worth 😂 as annoying as it is to have a pee fetish it’s hard not to take an opportunity to take advantage of a sighting like that. I’m sure most of those girls don’t mind at that point either. 

• Agree 2
14 minutes ago, Tman27 said:

Atleast you’re getting your monies worth 😂 as annoying as it is to have a pee fetish it’s hard not to take an opportunity to take advantage of a sighting like that. I’m sure most of those girls don’t mind at that point either. 

Oh you better believe it lol it’s worth every penny and more lol

• Agree 2
On 9/23/2023 at 12:19 PM, Horse_water said:

It is an annoying fetish to have.

I have it tied up with exhibitionism and public pissing with a naughty bent. I also have the trouble of having this be the one area of bi-sexuality I have. I will see a girl popping a squat or a guy pissing on a wall and I will have to focus to not take my cock out and start stroking it. I will go about my day and every time in in  a parking lot or stairwell I want to piss in it. Hell every time I'm on a tall structure I think about pissing all over it. If I start dating somebody I go out of my way to make sure they see me pissing early on. Honestly this is all a pain in the ass. Sure I enjoy it but I did not set out to be this way.  I have avoided piss stuff in the past hoping it would go away but it never did and if anything I am more into it now.

This is the part where I wish there was an emoji for "I couldn't possibly agree more."

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...