Heard On the Radio Today 🤣

I'm with you @Bacardi ... when someone says watersports I always get the giggles.  And beach resorts even have signs pointing you to the watersports area.  Alas, I've always been disappointed when I went to check it out.

Glad you got a good laugh out of it.  Hope you didn't spray your drink everywhere when it happened. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

So you guys know I've been going through a rough patch recently, but today I heard something on the radio that made me almost piss my pants laughing and I had to share it with you guys.

I was driving home, hungry, ready for dinner, and just sort of letting the radio go in one ear and out of the other. We were at a red light and I was sipping on a Coke when the host started talking about the vacation he was giving away to some beach resort. He was talking about how the water was crystal clear and about the fish and so on, and it caught my attention (mostly because they were talking about different drinks, and if there's one thing I need rn it's a stiff drink). Then, when they were about to play a song the host said something hilarious:

"Looks like it's time for us to partake in some watersports! Don't go away we'll be back after x song!" 

Guys. I choked on my soda like a fucking cartoon. This place has chewed me up and spit me out so much that I forgot "Water sports" are an actual thing outside of the fetish 😆 it gave me a much needed, very good laugh, and I had to come here and share it with you guys. 

Sad to hear you've been going through a rough time of late.

• Love 1
On 9/20/2022 at 7:57 AM, Bacardi said:

So you guys know I've been going through a rough patch recently, but today I heard something on the radio that made me almost piss my pants laughing and I had to share it with you guys.

I was driving home, hungry, ready for dinner, and just sort of letting the radio go in one ear and out of the other. We were at a red light and I was sipping on a Coke when the host started talking about the vacation he was giving away to some beach resort. He was talking about how the water was crystal clear and about the fish and so on, and it caught my attention (mostly because they were talking about different drinks, and if there's one thing I need rn it's a stiff drink). Then, when they were about to play a song the host said something hilarious:

"Looks like it's time for us to partake in some watersports! Don't go away we'll be back after x song!" 

Guys. I choked on my soda like a fucking cartoon. This place has chewed me up and spit me out so much that I forgot "Water sports" are an actual thing outside of the fetish 😆 it gave me a much needed, very good laugh, and I had to come here and share it with you guys. 

There used to be a shop in my town called "Extreme Watersports" that had the name on a huge sign facing the street.  I had planned to get a photo of the shop to post on here,  but it looks like it has gone out of business.

I did find another one near Melbourne though

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Extreme+Watersport/@-38.3637453,144.8766137,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!3m6!1sAF1QipNdi2a_3-opL4wtXkGq4Ju5N0yfV1Wrs2wxeiEt!2e10!3e12!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipNdi2a_3-opL4wtXkGq4Ju5N0yfV1Wrs2wxeiEt%3Dw397-h298-k-no!7i4032!8i3024!4m16!1m8!3m7!1s0x6ad5c981252adc77:0xbf8e086a818ec2dd!2sExtreme+Watersport!8m2!3d-38.3637475!4d144.8766036!14m1!1BCgIYEw!3m6!1s0x6ad5c981252adc77:0xbf8e086a818ec2dd!8m2!3d-38.3637475!4d144.8766036!14m1!1BCgIYEw

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, likesToLick said:

There is a zero percent chance I could walk/drive by that place and not giggle. 

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1