Response to some female members' recent complaints regarding men's questions/explanations

I think we need to distinguish whether some members are asking questions in general in threads with the corresponding title, or stalking a particular lady in all the threads where she appears, addressing questions directly to her and trying to lecture her on what she should and shouldn't do.

No one should be upset that people start threads with a topic they don't like, as long as that topic or content doesn't violate the rules, because everyone has the right to ignore threads with topics they don't like.

It's not possible to moderate a forum in a way that makes everyone happy, because such attempts would eventually make most people unhappy.
There will always be someone who will be upset about something, and this is not just a peefans forum issue, but such things happen on any forum with any topic.

That's why it's good if there are just some basic rules designed to keep the discussion civil with respect for other members, so that no one harasses other members, but we need to accept that there will always be something that someone doesn't like.
That's how the world works.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 9/5/2022 at 2:13 AM, laughingbeast said:

I think we need to distinguish whether some members are asking questions in general in threads with the corresponding title, or stalking a particular lady in all the threads where she appears, addressing questions directly to her and trying to lecture her on what she should and shouldn't do.

If that's the issue, then whoever complains should be clear about that, rather than coming across as complaining about men discussing women's anatomy in general.

I agree with everything else you said.