Unexpected standing pee in the bath for my delectation

On 9/5/2022 at 6:30 AM, Kupar said:

K was feeling very generous tonight! She called me upstairs at about half past eight and said "I needed a wee and I thought I would treat you. Watch this!" She was wearing a very short minidress which she pulled up, then took off her knickers, climbed into the bath, spread her labia and peed, very forcefully. @Eliminature will be interested to know that she is getting better at this standing-up weeing thing ... though she did say that starting off was difficult - it still runs down her leg at the beginning, but when the stream is up to full speed, she was getting an impressive forward arc 🙂 And it went on for a long time! We didn't measure ... though K suggested it would perhaps been worth doing - there was a lot of it.

No photos this time - just a moment to be enjoyed, but I thought you might be interested to read about it. It was the prelude to a lovely sexy-time, as often, so that was nice 🙂 

Isn’t she just the loveliest. 💖💖💖

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1