urination fetish poll for straight men,bisexual women and lesbians

urination fetish poll for straight men,bisexual women and lesbians  

49 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of female peeing posture you feel the most attractive?

• full squat low(on asian squat toilet or outdoor camping)
    • semi-squat or squat on toes (on asian squat toilet or outdoor camping)
    • sit ( western toilet)
    • semi-squat( western toilet or male urinal)
    • step on toilet seat and squat ( western toilet)
  2. 2. which age group of women you feel most attractive while watching her peeing?

• below 24 (at least above 18)
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • above 35
  3. 3. which ethnic group of women you feel most attractive while watching her peeing?

• eastern asian (china,japan,korea) or south eastern asia (such as singapore,malasia,cambodia or vietnam)
    • white (europe,north america) or Caucasoid with white skin color
    • other women of color (black,india,latin american with darker skin color)
  4. 4. what maritial or relationship status of women you feel most attractive while watching her peeing?

• your own wife or girlfriend
    • other men's wives or girlfriends
    • single, unattached virgins
  5. 5. are you into watching a woman peeing alone or peeing with someone else?

• peeing alone
    • peeing with a same sex friend(two women squat face to face,have conversation while peeing)
    • peeing with a group of her same sex friends (women line up,squat side by side,have conversation while peeing)
    • peeing with one man (usually her boyfriend or her husband.The woman squat while the man stand)
    • group of women squat side by side behind a group of men. The group of men stand side by side face away from the women., while the women looking at the men's back.
  6. 6. do you like to see women peeing while wearing skirt or pants?

• skirts,robe or kimono(pull her skirt up while squatting)
    • pants(pull her pants down while squatting)
    • swiming suits,bikini
    • no pants,bottomless,nude
  7. 7. If peeing angle on squat toilet really tell about the woman's personality traits when she was highly urgent(as one of my other threads suggest),what kind of squat peeing angle you like to see? which female personality trait you feel most attractive?

• beta female-submissive-rule follower(squat low,spread her legs,lean forward while squat,aim the stream down,shoot the hole,let out with full force,stop sudenly at the end,so the stream will not hit anywhere else. )
    • omega female- avoid conflict ( squat a little higher,pee gentlely even if she have strong need to go,not let out with full force to keep the stream down. )
    • alpha female,Dominance behavior,rule breaker(shoot the floor with forward stream while squatting on the squat toilet)not fear breaking rule. not fear punishment.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/27/2023 at 01:15 AM

On 9/3/2022 at 2:25 AM, Eliminature said:

I'm white passing - though technically mixed race, only my dad is white. However, if it's any consolation at all, most folks here wouldn't be attracted to me either because I'd be too old (early 30s!). 😉

Well,  you may not approve,  but in my sixties I still think women are attractive from 18 to 70 at least.

I couldn't answer the poll because there were many questions where I do not have a preference,  and others where  there were too many specific restrictions for me to match any of the options.

I don't think I agree that the poll is racist.   People do have preferences about how they want their partner to look.  I happen to think that green eyes are very pretty for example,  but that doesn't mean that I dislike people with blue or brown eyes.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Well,  you may not approve,  but in my sixties I still think women are attractive from 18 to 70 at least.

I agree - and firmly believe most women get much more attractive as they get older.

I really prefer the 45-85 year old women over the 20-45 year olds.

• Agree 1

I find I must answer this if only to set Bacardi's mind at ease. I have no prejudices when it comes to peeing. Black, white, red or green. every pissing pussy is pretty and exciting. I don't like men peeing cause a man pee, I could look at myself. Women, however, are so mysterious with all those folds and holes regardless of color or age.

• Like 2

[ Moderator's Note -  Staff have received a number of complaints regarding this post which can best be summarised as non-inclusive.

Further, we do not expect members to be dismissing other members' feelings.  That's what we're about.  If a member feels upset give them a hug, don't tell them they're wrong to be upset.

This thread is locked to further responses whilst investigation takes place. ]

• Thanks 1